EA Forums - Banner

Date Night Mystery Box

Replies

• I got Aztec first.. so yes, pretty random.

same here
  • I wish there were characters in it that I didn't already have (Maude and Mindy).
  • Seems like everyone is getting characters first

Not me, I got Up Up & Buffet. :(
  • I got Howard's Flowers first, then the Powers house. Debating about spending more.
  • jeaglet1
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I only really wanted Brandine. I wouldnt have minded the Krazy K.raut or Powers house, but would have stopped after Brandine. So of course I got all the buildings first. Last 2 prizes in the box for me are Brandine and the Krazy K.raut. I'll farm a few donuts and grab them since the remaining items are at a pretty big discount.

Order so far:
    1. Howards Flowers
    2. Up & Up Buffet
    3. Ice Cream Store
    4. Aztec
    5. Powers House
  • I'm saving donuts to buy everything! Got a little regretful after spending 75 on Toreador Abe, but I want everything from this box!

This is my order of preference, according to the things that are available to me
    1. Brandine
    2. Powers' house with Laura
    3. Aztec Theatre
    4. Up up and buffet
  • I lucked out with Brandine first and then Up up and Buffet came second. Looking for the Powers' house but that will likely be the last thing I get.
  • Only wanted the Krazy Krout, but...
    1. Powers House
    2. Aztec
    3. Krazy Krout
    The only thing left for me was the Up and Up
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The only thing in the heart shaped box for me was Der Krazy K-raut with Becky. I wanted it, so easy choice.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • I got Phineas Ice Cream and Up, Up and Buffet. My son got Der Krazy **** with Becky, Brandine and Shauna..... He did better, I think!
  • Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I had all 8 prizes available for me... my goal was brandine. I recieved shauna, laura with powers house, krazy kraaut with a blonde i forgot her name, howards flowers, and butterfats... i guess ill have to buy more donuts :(
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Best surprise box ever. I had only 4 prizes available for me:

1. Brandine (worth 100 donuts)
    2. Crazy **** + Character (worth 150 donuts)
    3. Powers House + Character (worth 150 donuts)
    4. Shauna (worth 90 donuts)

Well, I purchased all of them for just 60 donuts each. :)

Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • i guarantee i get the up up and away and aztec theatre. going to try and farm them all by next week. currently got 37 donuts. hopefully get enough to do it, then back to the flag farming until the event finishes.

i kinda want mr sparkle too, so we'll see what takes precedent.
  • I had 4 items available in the box, and the only one I truly wanted was Brandine since I foolishly passed on her previously. First box, not Brandine. Second box, not Brandine. Third box, not Brandine. Fourth box...Brandine!

Only me :|
  • Ack. Powers house for my first try. At least I got a character I guess
  • Djlk12 wrote: »
    I got Phineas Ice Cream and Up, Up and Buffet
    I did as well
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • First try..Brandine!! Very happy :smiley:
  • issy971 wrote: »
    First try..Brandine!! Very happy :smiley:

^^^ Very jealous! Congrats
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    So I suppose that longtime players yet again get screwed again. I have no date night box in my store. Seeing how we paid full price for these items years ago, way to go EA, way to let down people that fund your job and game.
  • Snakeyees wrote: »
    So I suppose that longtime players yet again get screwed again. I have no date night box in my store. Seeing how we paid full price for these items years ago, way to go EA way to let down people that fund your job and game.

That's one way to look at it. The other, of course, is to realize that, sometimes, some of the items were free when they first came out, so the longtime players may not have had to pay at all. Your point is taken, however, that it would be nice if EA would at least put something new in these types of deals. Then again, if it was a new item, how would we know it was discounted? :o