EA Forums - Banner

Date Night Mystery Box

Replies

• ddint really caer for becky.. .but i got her in my second pull...

i got:

1) brandine
    2) becky
    3) buffet
    4) powell house (i wanted her cause barts first love interest haha)
  • I got Brandine, Becky, and that Powers girl. Those were all the characters left for me. I would have skipped Laura but apparently she's got a high likelihood of being awarded.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I got Brandine, Becky, and that Powers girl. Those were all the characters left for me. I would have skipped Laura but apparently she's got a high likelihood of being awarded.

It definitely seems like the prizes weren't 100% random for this one....
  • Yeah. I don't know what percentage Brandine had but I think I was lucky to get her on my second try.
  • Had another go... won Becky.

So 3 good prizes and just 1 dud, that's not at all bad. I wouldn't mind the Aztec Theatre too but should probably stop now and start saving up for Mr Sparkle!
  • 2nd try and I got Laura and the Powers house :)

Still to go (in order of preference): Brandine, Aztec Theatre, Ice cream parlor.

Need to save 178 donuts until the end of the date box
  • sflowers330
    644 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Sigh, I'm doomed to buy everything just to get Brandine. Of the original 8, So far I got ....
    1. Powell house
    2. Shauna
    3. Howard's flowers

Try again tonight when more donuts are available.

4. Aztec theatre

With this terrible luck Brandine will be #8

5. Up up and buffet

Sigh.....

6. Der Krazy Kr0ut

Down to two options only..... Darn you Brandine!!! lol
  • I think becky is a steal for 60. She's underrated and her building has almost infinite power. Which brings us to Powers, Laura. Whom i don't understand. I got her, but i still don't get her, you know? Is she supposed to be an example of a girl? And her house is biggish for most neighborhoods. The buffet makes sense as an airport restaurant now so its stock has risen somewhat. I respect howard's but have no such respect for butterfat's. Also, just as an aside, .......(shouted, with considerable twang): Brandeeeeeen!
  • Der Krazy **** has almost infinite power? lol

I don't know what you mean - is this a reference from the plot or dialogue in an episode?
  • There's a show? No, i mean just looking at that giant weiner guy standing atop the building will make me smirk every day from now till eternity. And imagine the fart gas of all their combined customers! And how much the employees wouldnt care about food quality! And the music when you tap it is boss. And Becky is growing on me. At first it was like, "another character with a knife?!" But she makes it look good.
  • Is that sexual?
    The buffet makes sense as an airport restaurant now so its stock has risen somewhat.
    So true.
  • I'm happy with my score from this. I started out with 7 items possible, I spent 240 doughnuts and ended up with the up up and buffet, the Powers house, Der Krazy Krout and Shauna. :)
  • Sigh, I'm doomed to buy everything just to get Brandine. Of the original 8, So far I got ....
    1. Powell house
    2. Shauna
    3. Howard's flowers

Try again tonight when more donuts are available.

4. Aztec theatre

With this terrible luck Brandine will be #8

5. Up up and buffet

Sigh.....

6. Der Krazy Kr0ut

Down to two options only..... Darn you Brandine!!! lol

7. Brandine. Lol. Finally

7/8. Leaving behind Phineas only. Don't see value there anyways. But still, that was a lot of donuts to spend LOL
  • Got one more box and got der krazy kr0ut
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I had 2 in mine - the Aztec theater and the Powers House. Got the Powers House on the first try, which was the one I really wanted. Not sure if I still want to get the theater.
  • I had 2 in mine - the Aztec theater and the Powers House. Got the Powers House on the first try, which was the one I really wanted. Not sure if I still want to get the theater.

The only reason to get Aztec theatre is to give squeaky voice teen a 4 hour task
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Its a beautiful light display when the theater is flashing. It warms the cockles of my heart.
  • Its a beautiful light display when the theater is flashing. It warms the cockles of my heart.
    Saying "cockles" warms the cockles of my heart. I agree, beautiful display. CBG has a job there, too.
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    Seems like everyone is getting characters first

Not me, I got Up Up & Buffet. :(

That's me as well.
  • Snakeyees wrote: »
    So I suppose that longtime players yet again get screwed again. I have no date night box in my store. Seeing how we paid full price for these items years ago, way to go EA, way to let down people that fund your job and game.

You get the option of Dia-Betty I suppose. She is the new item. Date night box is for we losers who started late. ;)