EA Forums - Banner

Timer stuck on zero

001tabi00155
77 posts Member
edited February 2017
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but the countdown to receive another plane ticket is stuck at 0 seconds. I went to KL and neighbors to see if it would reset to 20 minutes but it didn't. Left the game and went back...still at zero seconds. Can anyone help me out? Please and thanks ☺...a little time later...Went back to my Springfield and it seems to have corrected itself. ☺ Does anyone else have problems?

Replies

• I have similar problems in that I have to leave the game open for 20 minutes to generate a ticket, if I close and reopen it will reset back to 20. However I discovered if I hard-close the app and then go back 20, 40, 60 minutes later I will have the correct amount of tickets. Hope that helps.
  • It happened to me once. I forced closing the app and everything went fine
  • I am having a problem where timer stays at zero, if I come back 20+ min later - still says no tickets and 0 on timer- BUT when I tap the airport then it shows me that I have some tickets, but timer stills says 0.
  • 001tabi00155
    77 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I have similar problems in that I have to leave the game open for 20 minutes to generate a ticket, if I close and reopen it will reset back to 20. However I discovered if I hard-close the app and then go back 20, 40, 60 minutes later I will have the correct amount of tickets. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the information ☺ it does
  • 1knitting wrote: »
    I am having a problem where timer stays at zero, if I come back 20+ min later - still says no tickets and 0 on timer- BUT when I tap the airport then it shows me that I have some tickets, but timer stills says 0.

Crazy isn't it and thanks ☺
  • It happened to me once. I forced closing the app and everything went fine

Thanks for the information ☺
  • Mine does not work properly either. If I come back after more than an hour, it will say 0 tickets, but if I tap on the airport, it says 3. However, if I enter the game after less than 20 min, the timer will reset to 20 min.
  • bette3900 wrote: »
    Mine does not work properly either. If I come back after more than an hour, it will say 0 tickets, but if I tap on the airport, it says 3. However, if I enter the game after less than 20 min, the timer will reset to 20 min.

Thanks bette