EA Forums - Banner

I'm jealous

Of my feeder town. My feeder town has, on multiple occasions, received a daily challenge to earn 750 sky credits. My main town? Not one. Three times I've cancelled the task and each time received " collect income from buildings." Ugh. Even my Crawl to the Finish town has received a sky credits reward twice. I want more sky credits!! :s:#:p
BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Feel better now? ;)

I feel your pain, I keep getting challenges for pins. Dont get me wrong, 1025 pins is very generous, but I finished with them yesterday. Bring on the credits!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Feel better now? ;)

I feel your pain, I keep getting challenges for pins. Dont get me wrong, 1025 pins is very generous, but I finished with them yesterday. Bring on the credits!

Yes, I do feel a little better. :D
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Same here. My crawl town always gets the better daily challenge prizes. I normally just get 2 airplane tickets in my main town.
  • Three times I've cancelled the task and each time received " collect income from buildings." Ugh.

This and complete character tasks are the worst, can't avoid them. The sky credits seem to be rare for me but am taking the pins for extra donuts now.
  • Indeed, my secondary town always gets the better challenge deal than my main town.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)