EA Forums - Banner

Game took my donuts

So about an hour ago I accidentally used donuts to set tasks at the plane. Now I just logged in on another device only to find out the tasks weren't set anymore yet my donuts were taken. It also reset a few other things I had done an hour ago.

I didn't mind that I lost donuts by setting the tasks as it were only 4 donuts, but now that I had to set them again with tickets is stupid. It basically means I spend 4 donuts in nothing.

Replies

• you don't use donuts to set players on the task. You use donuts to buy tickets (bypassing the wait time), then you have to use the ticket that you just bought to set the characters on the task.

• It sounds like your first device didn't save changes and would usually prompt you to go back to that device again before continuing - maybe you accidentally missed that message / selected the wrong option?
  • Players that have multiple towns or use more than one device, it's a good idea to sync by going to KL or friends and back last thing before you exit your town.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • spam22721 wrote: »
    It sounds like your first device didn't save changes and would usually prompt you to go back to that device again before continuing - maybe you accidentally missed that message / selected the wrong option?

He I had that message, but even then my donuts should have been reset back aswell.
  • Players that have multiple towns or use more than one device, it's a good idea to sync by going to KL or friends and back last thing before you exit your town.

This is good advice