EA Forums - Banner

After-thaw pics

Replies

  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I also have a snow version of this too.
    yeYe4pc.jpg
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    B0vgKpK.png

    Aww well that is very pretty! I love the hedges leading to the cabin, and cool homer and gramps add the perfect touch to that pic.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    So...add me and you see it in real life :mrgreen:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    So...add me and you see it in real life :mrgreen:

    Haha invite in the post lol
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited February 2013
    I am working on a "family fun center", it's still in the early stages of development. :D

    image-2_zps90042f80.jpg

    image-2_zps68342e9d.jpg
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Tlindfors I saw this in your town, it's looking real good. I was thinking of maybe borrowing a similar idea (if you don't mind) when I buy a bit more land, I love the idea.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    I am working on a "family fun center", it's still in the early stages of development. :D

    image-2_zps90042f80.jpg

    image-2_zps68342e9d.jpg

    Very nice, I love visiting your town.

    My town has grown too large so I'm trying to figure out how to hang onto that last row of land for future updates while working in the new things.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks you two! lissa, I am also holding out on buying another strip of land, but I feel my resolve weakening and may end up buying what I think is the second to last row available for purchase. melody, I love it when people think any of my ideas are cool enough to borrow in any way! I have always struggled with creativity, I think TSTO is really helping me with this!!! :mrgreen:
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    First two complete after-thaw towns, can be seen in the panoramic thread.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9252597.page
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    Thanks you two! lissa, I am also holding out on buying another strip of land, but I feel my resolve weakening and may end up buying what I think is the second to last row available for purchase. melody, I love it when people think any of my ideas are cool enough to borrow in any way! I have always struggled with creativity, I think TSTO is really helping me with this!!! :mrgreen:

    No, I have all the land!!

    That one remaining row you see is all I have, literally. I can't get more. I'm done and that strip is so tiny!! I was panicking with these new buildings till I figured out to shrink down my Cletus compound and campground to fit in some things.

    Are you kidding? I totally stole your Cletus compound at first till my massive redesign. So, yes...you are steal worthy.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    First two complete after-thaw towns, can be seen in the panoramic thread.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9252597.page

    I'm sure this has been asked a million times before but how do I create a panoramic view?
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    tlindfors wrote:
    Thanks you two! lissa, I am also holding out on buying another strip of land, but I feel my resolve weakening and may end up buying what I think is the second to last row available for purchase. melody, I love it when people think any of my ideas are cool enough to borrow in any way! I have always struggled with creativity, I think TSTO is really helping me with this!!! :mrgreen:

    No, I have all the land!!

    That one remaining row you see is all I have, literally. I can't get more. I'm done and that strip is so tiny!! I was panicking with these new buildings till I figured out to shrink down my Cletus compound and campground to fit in some things.

    Are you kidding? I totally stole your Cletus compound at first till my massive redesign. So, yes...you are steal worthy.

    Yep agreed Lissa, tlindfors hillbilly area is one of may favourites.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    First two complete after-thaw towns, can be seen in the panoramic thread.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9252597.page

    I'm sure this has been asked a million times before but how do I create a panoramic view?

    Make a lot of screenshots and stich them together in a paint program. That's how I do it.
    There is an ipad app "AutoStitch Panorama" that apparantly works good. I can't confirm because I don't own it (costs 3$).
    Have a look at this thread. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9258477.page
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    tlind, I noticed that the other day cruising your town, looking great
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited February 2013
    You guys are too kind! May I add that all of you have very cool towns and I may be borrowing the following ideas in the near future: Lissa's design for the fountains in the "business district", melody's Duff Garden area and md's burning bushes in the churchyard. Those are just the first areas in your towns that popped into my head, there are just so many great ideas between the three of you. Also, don't get me started on ThomasK323 and H1's towns-they are both just beyond amazing with too many insanely good ideas to list, I really am in awe of their creativity. Another town that I am in love with is linguo's, we recently became neighbors and I can't stop popping in and checking it out.

    Edited to add: I can't believe I forgot to mention how much I love Sonny's town, he has some brilliant ideas that I adore. I don't see him posting much lately, which bums me out, I really enjoy his humor and insight. My other favorite is la_dadaista's town, another person I really miss seeing on the forum...I may just be missing her posts, but she used to post quite a bit and was a lot of fun.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    You guys are too kind! May I add that all of you have very cool towns and I may be borrowing the following ideas in the near future: Lissa's design for the fountains in the "business district", melody's Duff Garden area and md's burning bushes in the churchyard. Those are just the first areas in your towns that popped into my head, there are just so many great ideas between the three of you. Also, don't get me started on Thomas and H1's towns-they are both just beyond amazing with too many insanely good ideas to list, I really am in awe of their creativity. Another town that I am in love with is linguo's, we recently became neighbors and I can't stop popping in and checking it out.

    I just did that today, you can borrow it with my permission (lol). The empty area was bothering me. I was thinking about putting a walkway between the two fountains but then it would have thrown the side balance off and balance is very important in my town!

    Are you friends with Kymie? She's doing some great things in her town (along with Melody but you are already friends with her).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!