EA Forums - Banner

PSA: Be kind to your Visitors

sflowers330
644 posts Member
edited February 2017
As a courtesy to your visitors, why not place some houses near to the airport for people to tap. By ensuring that finding taps is easy, it helps your friends to help you with the event.

Just a thought.

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    It also makes it easier to find the things that have been tapped, so you spend less time cleaning up your own town.
  • I think some of my neighbors like to travel out farther, like I do sometimes. I placed some tappables regardless, though.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • My town is fairly organized. I don't have a lot of room to spread out, and I tend to buy land as the need emerges. To each his own.

I am frustrated that some of my neighbors are neglecting to clear their towns. I completely understand if this is their method of hoarding for the next act, but I would urge them to consider assiduously clearing a small group, so that visitors will always find something to tap.

I love words!

Happy tapping!
  • Hmmm. Well, why are we putting so much effort into our towns if no one is going to venture into them? I'll make them work a little for their rewards. :)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I actually got a stack of brown houses just to put around the airport
  • Visitation is definitely an enjoyable privilege when time permits, but there's only so much for visiting friends; Spending more time in one town means you can't visit others.

• Agree! I have a stack of brown houses next to the airport.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • If you have the teleporters you could place one next to airport and other next to the brown houses
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • If you have the teleporters you could place one next to airport and other next to the brown houses

Good idea.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Funny this came up, I just put up a bunch of brown houses right below my airport about an hour ago.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Space......
  • JKoBenzed wrote: »
    Space......
    The final frontier.
    These are the voyages of the star ship Simpsonprize
    on a 28 (29? 30? 31???) year mission to make us laugh, cry, and see how stupid we really are as the human race.
    To go where no TV show has gone before!
  • Just put a few brown houses near the airport to facilitate neighbours in their collecting.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I am frustrated that some of my neighbors are neglecting to clear their towns. I completely understand if this is their method of hoarding for the next act, but I would urge them to consider assiduously clearing a small group, so that visitors will always find something to tap.
    If friends are not clearing their towns because they believe it will give them a head start for act 2, then they will be disappointed. When you clear your own town from friends visits you receive sky credits, not pins.

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS