EA Forums - Banner

Heart Tap Cheat

It's a glitch, mine stays for 1.5-2 seconds, easy for me to get them. Yay for slow A4 chip!

Replies

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    i tried this a few time its hard, and i cant replicate it sometimes it loads nice and slow and i see the cards appear, other the cards don't appear at all, but it has gotten me 1 or two hearts from inactive neighbors :D
  • creepyulee
    67 posts
    edited February 2013
    I discovered on the commute home that when the train is going through the tunnel near the Lake Merritt Station, the connection time is particularly slow. This makes it easier to tap the disappearing hearts. So, go down to your basement and try this trick! Nah, it's still a pain in the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 to keep going in and out. Errr...that sounds bad. This trick is a pain in the 🎃🎃🎃🎃! :D
  • Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I did this sometimes at the beginning. Honestly though, if I am trying to get hearts from a neighbor who never bothers to make them available (which I don't care about anymore since I'm sitting on 1,000 I can't use now), I will just dump that neighbor and add somebody else in my pending list.

I have had to completely re-do my friend list 4 or 5 times already since I started playing, there's a lot of dead weight and otherwise useless neighbors out there in alternate Springfields.
  • creepyulee
    67 posts
    edited February 2013
    Out of my 100 friends about 4 or 5 on any given day will not have hearts available and those are the ones I try the cheat on. I have deleted the folks with dead plants on their farms who have been out for a week or more. I have a pretty good list now. I hate to delete towns that have grown along with mine. Those last login in times on the My Friends list don't appear to be very accurate. I have a neighbor who just visited and left Valentines and it still says that their last login was a day ago.
  • mattderes
    133 posts
    edited February 2013
    I noticed the same thing, but found the game crashed pretty often when I did it, so I don't bother anymore.

• gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Now I'm confused cuz everyone says u gotta have characters on tasks to get cards but I've have plenty of times with no1 doin everything an still come in my town to cards over almost all my characters
  • creepyulee
    67 posts
    edited February 2013
    Here's a great FAQ on all things Valentines. The first page explains everything you need to know about collecting hearts.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9270928.page
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!