EA Forums - Banner

Big Claw

Love this character. Daily, he's worth something (assuming that you chase him around) but every third day he gives out three pills. Seems easier than the pharmaceutical company.

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I was guessing this was going to be another complaint thread about him. Glad to see it isn't. I am also a fan.
  • I enjoy Bigclaw too even though I'm done with SH (Thanks EA for the 8-hour tasks). Probably just random, but he has produced pharmaceuticals 11 of the last 12 times I've tapped him, and I had all Pharmaceuticals for 3 days in a row before getting one cash tap this morning.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • bigclaw_tap_image_291.png
    I like big claw.
  • I sometimes get that, too. Not sure if this is random or programmed. I do get the sense that the NARA rocket tries to give you whatever you're missing in tree-hugging versus obedience.
  • Love this character. Daily, he's worth something (assuming that you chase him around) but every third day he gives out three pills. Seems easier than the pharmaceutical company.

I only have pharmaceuticals from him. And every two weeks or so, I can buy land in SH from those. The Pharmaceutical Company has only one job slot, the whole SH resource system is a dump... either you spend your evening sitting there and sending your characters to work again and again, or you don't get any work done for days. Bigclaw made my life so easy. :)
  • Big Claw certainly has helped to bring in the pills for me.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)