EA Forums - Banner

Mount Fuji

Prev1
Just got it and its bloody massive
We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

Replies

• Lol yeah it is, but it is soooo awesome, I love it!
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Holy ship that thing is HUGE!
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3072 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I thought since it's perfectly square it'd just fit into a square of land...nope.

Had to buy extra land just to place it.
  • ...and now for the purple squid, coming up next.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Got enough tokens for mt Fuji but it's not given it to me....And the donut spend for it is -10....Has anyone else had this problem, as can't carry on to the next prize??
  • Got enough tokens for mt Fuji but it's not given it to me....And the donut spend for it is -10....Has anyone else had this problem, as can't carry on to the next prize??

Is it in your inventory?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

I think going to a neighbour or Krustyland and back to Springfield again usually fixes those kind of issues.
  • Yep mine did that. Visited a neighour, came back and it gave me Mt Fuji!
  • as Homer said about the 'giant' beer in Australia.... it's *pretty* big... I guess...

Himeji castle and the pagoda are taller than the mountain.... so it could be bigger

• C0rgano wrote: »
    as Homer said about the 'giant' beer in Australia.... it's *pretty* big... I guess...

Himeji castle and the pagoda are taller than the mountain.... so it could be bigger

XlQcw0P.png

They both take up a lot of real estate!
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    C0rgano wrote: »
    as Homer said about the 'giant' beer in Australia.... it's *pretty* big... I guess...

Tallness isn't the issue for me. It is the amount of land that it takes up.
  • It's nice, new addition to mountains area.
  • One of the best additions in a while
  • Mount Fuji is gorgeous! :love:

I placed it behind the airport, on the mountain/nature area of Springfield

• Mt. Fuji? More like, Mt. Huge-Ji...

Eh!?

I'll be quiet.
  • Jonalinn wrote: »

@Jonalinn Love the design! Can't wait to unlock the pink trees. Marshmallow trees fit perfectly.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    nissa762 wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »

@Jonalinn Love the design! Can't wait to unlock the pink trees. Marshmallow trees fit perfectly.

Thanks Nissa! :) I actually wanted to add more greenery to the space but EA sent me the "you have way too many items in your game Missy!" notice :/
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • I thought since it's perfectly square it'd just fit into a square of land...nope.

Had to buy extra land just to place it.

It is exactly one square of land. I bought a square to put it in, it fits perfectly. Was there any debris in the area you chose?

I'm going to post a picture of my new placement just as soon as I can get it uploaded. I was one of those who used the mountain removal glitch and I still had a single square open. Mount Fuji looks so cool snuggled into the mountain chain.
  • spyder1952850
    923 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Let's see if this worked.
    [https://imgur.com/a/DYyZ6"/url]
  • Well, it's a mountain, so, it's gonna be large.
    Does it do anything? If not, that's cool, it's so beautiful. Love it.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.