EA Forums - Banner

Play yer bets - EA going to patch the infection rate or let it run rest of event?

Prev1
evant13579
645 posts Member
edited February 2017
BsMtqleCUAAVX1W.jpg

Replies

• Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    It resets to zero (see my post in the infection thread). At least, it seems like it (perhaps it's a glitch?)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • They will patch it - and break something else in the process :#
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    It resets to zero (see my post in the infection thread). At least, it seems like it (perhaps it's a glitch?)

Mine shows 100.53%. Most people reporting it continues above 100%....at least so far.
  • evant13579 wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »

Mine shows 100.53%. Most people reporting it continues above 100%....at least so far.

I agree :) Mine is currently at 100.53% . However, I did happen to see someone else say theirs has reset to zero (?)

KW1bj5s.png
  • evant13579
    645 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    evant13579 wrote: »

I agree :) Mine is currently at 100.53% . However, I did happen to see someone else say theirs has reset to zero (?)

KW1bj5s.png

seems sketchy/glitchy, as there are even dots on the map
  • evant13579 wrote: »
    evant13579 wrote: »

KW1bj5s.png

seems sketchy/glitchy, as there are even dots on the map

Good eye! You're probably right.. glitchy!
  • The 0% happened during opening it when it switched to 100% and not having a reload
  • So it's confirmed that we get nothing when we get to level 5 (1000) infection severity, and we get nothing when 100% of the world is infected. Thanks, EA. Worst. Task. Ever.
  • So it's confirmed that we get nothing when we get to level 5 (1000) infection severity, and we get nothing when 100% of the world is infected. Thanks, EA. Worst. Task. Ever.

Hey, hard to complain, we got exactly what was promised... nothing!

2iIOVL0.gif

2iIOVL0.gif

Yeah, this. Frankly, I never expected anything.

• We got a patch, but didnt fix this XD

2iIOVL0.gif

Then why is it there? What purpose does it serve? Is it an episode tie-in? Or is it just taking up space on my phone and distracting EA from paying attention to details (such as the often patched airport adventures.) I don't get it.

• 2iIOVL0.gif

HAHAHA.... I love this film....

"Look up, look down, now look at mister frying pan"......??.........'CLANG!'

You just had to look didn't ya!...

2iIOVL0.gif
    Frankly, I never expected anything.

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

2iIOVL0.gif

Then why is it there? What purpose does it serve? Is it an episode tie-in? Or is it just taking up space on my phone and distracting EA from paying attention to details (such as the often patched airport adventures.) I don't get it.

What purpose does it need to serve? It was just a semi-humorous task. Maybe I’m missing the obvious, but I don’t understand why some users have been so upset and/or obsessive about what I also looked upon as a minor aspect of the event.

2iIOVL0.gif

What purpose does it need to serve? It was just a semi-humorous task. Maybe I’m missing the obvious, but I don’t understand why some users have been so upset and/or obsessive about what I also looked upon as a minor aspect of the event.

Simp-lovian response. Developers ring a bell... Errr make an event, users want free stuff lol
  • That's right...they trained us! As someone suggested earlier, this has been a big social experiment.
  • I dont get it.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 102.97% Osaku Flu infection rate. When do I get my train?
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I dont get it.

We're Pavlov's dogs.