EA Forums - Banner

New Patch

2Next

Replies

• I haven't gotten any friend requests since the patch.
    :D

Not true ;) (go look in your other thread) :p
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    nissa762 wrote: »
    A good thing seems fixed
    What have I been missing out on?

It was one of the ways you could try to fix the glitch when the location for the task didn't show up.

Which was what? Since its been fixed can't it be revealed?

If your location wasn't in the list you could store a character/bring it back out to see if you would get a new location. Am going to test it again to make sure when I get 2 more tickets - so 40 minutes.

Workaround of waiting for all your characters to free up instead probably still works.

P.S. not a secret - posted in many of the location/destination doesn't show up threads.
  • Will be able to move forward nicely now.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I noticed that this patch eliminated the double tickets every 20 minutes.
    I don't know if that only happened to me, but everytime the timer arrived at 5 minutes, one ticket was given free to me. Because of that, I earned 2 tickets every 20 minutes. Now that's gone :(
    I don't know if that only happened to me, but everytime the timer arrived at 5 minutes, one ticket was given free to me. Because of that, I earned 2 tickets every 20 minutes. Now that's gone :(

I think I had this too, but every time I specifically checked it didn't work. When I wasn't looking I swear it was putting in an extra ticket like you described...
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.

I had that too. Oh EA, I thought we had something special. I was forever your girl. You got me again. You always do. Trolled by the master. Et tu, EA. Et tu.
    That only happened to me occasionally.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Keep the faith @00mesmerelda00 and other guys and gals...it's just happened to me after the patch, made sure I kept an eye out, clock counted down to 0 got a ticket, sent someone off, about 7 minutes later, with 12 or so minutes left on the clock, ka-ching!...another one...think you need to stay on the game and be constantly checking you're airport via the trophy tab or something
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    A good thing seems fixed
    What have I been missing out on?

It was one of the ways you could try to fix the glitch when the location for the task didn't show up.
    Ok. I haven't been missing out. :)
  • this whole game is glitched ipad restrt same taskes. Android finish new tsk, notice th gkith in my pst.
  • Smurfercom wrote: »
    this whole game is glitched ipad restrt same taskes. Android finish new tsk, notice th gkith in my pst.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• smohqy wrote: »
    Smurfercom wrote: »
    this whole game is glitched ipad restrt same taskes. Android finish new tsk, notice th gkith in my pst.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    This gave me a headache.

• Hitting the sauce a little early tonight huh? ;)

This gave me a headache.

It's a thing, Google it. :smile:

• johncolombo
    11468 posts Senior Moderator
    edited February 2017
    smohqy wrote: »

This gave me a headache.

I did and found this,

ab-fab-drinking.gif?w=620&h=398&crop=1
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
    That only happened to me occasionally.

Not sure if this happened to me, was always assuming my clock was out of synch with the server when I got an extra.

This gave me a headache.

I did and found this,

Fabulous! (sorry had to)

This gave me a headache.

I did and found this,

Aaahahahaa! Patsy, Patsy Stone!

My thoughts on this exactly!