EA Forums - Banner

Poor Bart

Prev1
I'm going to have him squishing grapes from now until the end of time.

Anyone else have a task they always send a character on?

Replies

• Nelsons mom in front of the strip club never ceases to amuse me. When she opens her trench coat and the rat jumps out always makes me smile.
  • I keep Arnie Pye on his 24 hour task
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • motorcycle characters
    always on a motorcycle
  • Bart stomping grapes, Cesar and Ugolin fighting outside the Bastille, Kungfu Comic Book guy with nunchucks near pagoda, Wiccans casting spells in Haloween area, Future Maggie rocking out by the stadium, baby Maggie alonside listening to songs, princess Penelope on guitar ... other musicians quite often on task playing something, Death looking for next victim, cowboy skinner riding horse or protecting school ... these are my regulars plus a few more I can't remember, to add variety.
  • Cool Homer drinking a Duff Blue Ribbon. I like the visual (reminds me of King of the Hill), 8 hours like the Insanity Pepper Couldron and it's easily cancelled by storing the CBH
  • Ralph licking the North Pole sign always amuses me...
  • 3SS83 wrote: »
    I'm going to have him squishing grapes from now until the end of time.

Anyone else have a task they always send a character on?

Same here. I feel so bad for him.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Whenever I can, Homer and the Grumple. Also Rabbi K playing chess. Robo Burns and Doggy Smithers. And Sophie's 4 hr task with Krusty. Oh yeah, and regular Smithers and Fairy Kodos.
    Ooh...almost forgot about Cregg Demon calling up hell skanks
  • I constantly keep cookie Kwan advrtising Springfield Heights because it creates value for it. Her legs must very tired! Lol!

Your neighbors must love you! Lol!
  • Mindy is forever sun tanning. Sometimes I'll send Kent Brockman over to keep her company.
  • George Washington on his 24/7 task to find Jebidiah Springfield! Last week he almost caught him!
  • The Space Mutant eating from a dumpster. And I always stick around to watch him burp up the cat when I collect from his task too. Makes me laugh every time.
  • George Washington on his 24/7 task to find Jebidiah Springfield! Last week he almost caught him!

I love that one! And TR's charge as well. That and the cherry tree for GW are my faves. And sending Abe L to split logs.
  • All my characters have been idling and going on tours. Need to reduce income earned.
  • Cocoa Beanie getting beat up by the kids.

Never gets old!

Same here. I deeply regret that purchase. I'd trade him for a parking space if I could.

Also Crazy cat lady throwing cats. She has been doing that since I bought her. She is going to need tommy john surgery soon
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Same here. I deeply regret that purchase. I'd trade him for a parking space if I could.

Also Crazy cat lady throwing cats. She has been doing that since I bought her. She is going to need tommy john surgery soon

I love her as iguana lady, training the iguanas. That task cracks me up!

Your neighbors must love you! Lol!
    I hate his heli task. I usually have him doing a Stoncutter thing. As long as he's in those robes he'll never do another report ever again. Mwahaha >:0

As for everyone else...I usually send a lot of the characters on 24hr tasks so I don't have to deal with them for awhile. Do do 8hr tasks for certain characters on the 2 days I work. Because I usually try to get on the game when I get home.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Bart stomping grapes, Cesar and Ugolin fighting outside the Bastille, Kungfu Comic Book guy with nunchucks near pagoda, Wiccans casting spells in Haloween area, Future Maggie rocking out by the stadium, baby Maggie alonside listening to songs, princess Penelope on guitar ... other musicians quite often on task playing something, Death looking for next victim, cowboy skinner riding horse or protecting school ... these are my regulars plus a few more I can't remember, to add variety.

i send comic book guy and martin dueling on top of comic book shop