EA Forums - Banner

Can't get the fancy black plane...

Prev1
I've completed the first 2 pin tasks for today, and now the clue is saying "They sprout in western Europe", and I've sent all 5 characters on their flights, but none said it was the correct task, and it's not showing in-progress...anyone else seeing this? Any tips on how to fix it?

Replies

• The location is Brussels
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    If Brussels doesn't show up you might have to wait until all your characters are done the flights for it to show up.

You can also try storing a character (and bringing them back out right away) that's waiting for a flight to see if the location changes.
  • You may have to free up all of your characters to reveal which one gets the right ticket.
  • Having similar issue only I didn't have Brussels as an option the entire day! No problem in my other 2 towns. I'm hoping that I will have the option to get it tomorrow.
  • I too, am having this problem. No Brussels for me.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Not just Brussels its. Belgium too.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Yes but not Antwerp.
  • If you have a character flying to Waterloo, it'll block Brussels from appearing on the list. Otherwise refreshing the flight list often helps, though you might need to send a character to fly first so that a new destination is generated.
  • Yes but not Antwerp.

What did you call me!?!
  • Not to get of topic here, but Antwerp's airport runway kind of crosses a highway. I was riding my bike through Europe one year, wondering why this stoplight was in the middle of this field (I didn't see the runway) I'm glad I didn't go F--this and start crossing cause a 747 came in to land.
  • You can have mine. It's ridiculously out of scale.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    bluntcard wrote: »
    You can have mine. It's ridiculously out of scale.

Agree! Why is the item placemat larger than other plane? Both planes should be side by side yet nothing fits now.

My OCD is acting up again :D
  • P-dont wrote: »
    Not to get of topic here, but Antwerp's airport runway kind of crosses a highway. I was riding my bike through Europe one year, wondering why this stoplight was in the middle of this field (I didn't see the runway) I'm glad I didn't go F--this and start crossing cause a 747 came in to land.

Wow! I'd say you would have lost that challenge! Now I really do have to go to Antwerp, if for no other reason!
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    You can have mine. It's ridiculously out of scale.

Agree! Why is the item placemat larger than other plane? Both planes should be side by side yet nothing fits now.

My OCD is acting up again :D

Why can't we overlap the wings of these planes with flat surface? It would save so much space.
  • People with OCD will not enjoy looking at the mismatched lights in this image so I'm hiding it
    xkyb13.png

Oh, and the lights don't flash when you tap on the black plane.
  • Because its a bigger plane
  • I have the exact same problem and it is infuriating! I can't do anything...anyone got any advice?
  • A lot of planes come in different sizes.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I bet the
    little red plane
    coming up in pt3 will also be mismatched :D
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    A lot of planes come in different sizes.

That's very helpful. Thank you.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.