EA Forums - Banner

Rain, Rain...

Prev1
just go away already....im so burnt out....although we had a nice day the other day....but now its back....i hope you other Californians are staying safe....!!
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• We've got some mild weather here but by the end of the week there's a forecast for snow. Hope not cos I want some nice weather.
  • me too...!! but our weather is generally very drastic...it will be rainy and kind of chilly then boom hot....yesterday i had to take my jacket off but today is chilly and another storm front is coming... :(
  • I hate that. That's how you get a cold. :angry:
  • Its been beautiful here in Philly the last few days, temps in the 60s! Usually single digits and miserable this time of year.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • It's raining now, and I am about to go to bed. Sleeping with the sound of rain is the. best. thing.
  • It's raining now, and I am about to go to bed. Sleeping with the sound of rain is the. best. thing.

Couldn't agree more. Hope all is well with you
  • Limbs fell on my roof. Rain is not always relaxing. I appreciate the rain but also would like it to chill tf out. ;)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • yeah theres leaves everywhere, our flower bush has a bunch of broken limbs and we have a leaky roof that drips in our back bathroom.... one of my friends had a tree fall on his house and they are having to wait until after the rain is finished up to do anything about it....so yeah im done except im not looking forward to the 100 degree weather either... 0_0
  • Had a ad storm today. It damaged my dads var door. What happened was I was going the betting shop with my dad who dropped me off as I opened the door the wind blew it out of my hands and nearly blew off the hinge. It won't shut properly. It scared the poop out of me. Oops. :astonished:
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    What is a betting store?? Like a bookies?
  • johncolombo
    11296 posts Senior Moderator
    sorry about the rain in CA. It should be in the 20 and 30's here in Pittsburgh but we seem to average between 60 and 70. Today was 70 tomorrow will be 75.
    :s
    I don't love the freezing cold or snow but I'd be happier if it i was in the upper 40's to mid 50's since it's freaking winter.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • The rains been fading away but now comes the frost....I'm kind of worried about our orange tree and orange/grapefruit hybrid...... :(
  • johncolombo
    The rains been fading away but now comes the frost....I'm kind of worried about our orange tree and orange/grapefruit hybrid...... :(

you get frost and we get heat...weird.
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    What is a betting store?? Like a bookies?
    Yeah. I used that instead of bookies as I thought if I'd put bookies people in America might not have known what I ment but you do. I thought bookies was slang over here not over your end. My bad.
  • The rains been fading away but now comes the frost....I'm kind of worried about our orange tree and orange/grapefruit hybrid...... :(

Right? Trade you weather's... ;)
  • johncolombo
    The rains been fading away but now comes the frost....I'm kind of worried about our orange tree and orange/grapefruit hybrid...... :(

nah I think we're good. LOL
  • awwww :( lol

nah I think we're good. LOL

Its back to normal now. Hope your happy John, cause I'm freezing! B)
  • It's snowing here like a blizzard. It won't stick as it's bee raining half an hour before hand
  • weve been getting ice but the sun is out so it will just be cold...with a blink of warmth from the sun...