EA Forums - Banner

The rarest thing in TSTO

Prev1
Ratbag72
172 posts Member
edited February 2017
After many years of trying, it is possible!
Screenshot_20170222-202033.png
But my mum says I'm cool

Replies

• Congrats bro :)
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Congrats.
    burns_thumbsup2gaac.gif
    Even Mr Burns gives you the thumbs up.
  • Ratbag72 wrote: »
    After many years of trying, it is possible!
    Screenshot_20170222-202033.png

Can't see pic...
  • It's certainly rare, congrats! Doubly so because who wants to go to krusty land lol
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Indeed it is rare. It's only happened to me once since it started.
    You even got a 50 out of it, well played.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • MjxW8Xr.png
    WSn6GpT.jpg
    W7Rg6LV.png

Congrats, I guess
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • I get those every 40 days or so. You just have to do it 3 times every day.
  • I've had 3-4 times since it rolled out but I went like 2 years without. It's happened twice now in the last 6 mos or so
  • MjxW8Xr.png
    WSn6GpT.jpg
    W7Rg6LV.png

Congrats, I guess

My thoughts exactly :)
  • it's just 3 boatloads. not that suspicious
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 3 boatloads is a lot, for me..
    But I find it more suspicious that someone can be so happy with 5 donuts from Sideshow You, when you have over 8000.
  • I will never, ever get this reward.. because I never go into KL :/
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • It's 300 games played. Not rare at all.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Snakeyees wrote: »
    It's 300 games played. Not rare at all.

IIRC, it's every 300 balloons, therefore, 100 games. That's about as often as I get it, and I've gotten it several times.
  • MjxW8Xr.png
    WSn6GpT.jpg
    W7Rg6LV.png

Congrats, I guess

Awweee, nothing gets past mr sand!!! Great catch.

First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • All my donuts are from KEM farming (well without Maggie, Monorail etc) I was building about 60 every four hours, slowly losing money but gaining donuts. Multiplier was around 600% (excl Heights) and it's now about 805% as bought a bunch of decorations. Now I'm just building 24 for 6-9 donuts every 4 hours to build cash up again.
    But my mum says I'm cool
    All my donuts are from KEM farming (well without Maggie, Monorail etc) I was building about 60 every four hours, slowly losing money but gaining donuts. Multiplier was around 600% (excl Heights) and it's now about 805% as bought a bunch of decorations. Now I'm just building 24 for 6-9 donuts every 4 hours to build cash up again.

You must not be spending your donuts! I have the same multiplier as you, make good number of donuts a day run almost net/net on cash and spend everything I make. :D
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
    All my donuts are from KEM farming (well without Maggie, Monorail etc) I was building about 60 every four hours, slowly losing money but gaining donuts. Multiplier was around 600% (excl Heights) and it's now about 805% as bought a bunch of decorations. Now I'm just building 24 for 6-9 donuts every 4 hours to build cash up again.

You must not be spending your donuts! I have the same multiplier as you, make good number of donuts a day run almost net/net on cash and spend everything I make. :D

LOL yeah I kinda liked seeing them go up. Did a rough add and everything in the menu added up to about 8k donuts so that was what I wanted to hit and stay above, that way if KEM ever finishes I had enough for one of everything. Didn't want heaps of jet engine bikes or billboards just to build multiplier up so was happy with 1 of each plus picking up new content and anything on sale/discount I didn't have, which until donut farming, was a lot.
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • MjxW8Xr.png
    WSn6GpT.jpg
    W7Rg6LV.png

Congrats, I guess

Yeah, that's over half of what I have.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • W7Rg6LV.png

Congrats, I guess

oWYLRwj.gif

The rarest thing I've seen is a gold elf cannon.