EA Forums - Banner

Someone help please

Prev1
Can anyone explain how to unlock the fleet-a-pita...I purchased Luanne with the cracker factory...I completed "the investorettes quest 1 through 4 and it is still locked.

Replies

• I think you have to be at level 59

Level 203
  • Did you finish her baseline quest? It's odd, no doubt.
  • How did you complete Investorettes part 1-4 without the fleet a pitas? Isn't placing them part of the quest?
  • How did you complete Investorettes part 1-4 without the fleet a pitas? Isn't placing them part of the quest?

Don't know all I could tell you is the quest said investorettes part 4
  • infinite_jests
    298 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Have you placed any fleet a pitas?

And what outstanding tasks do you have?
  • Did you finish her baseline quest? It's odd, no doubt.

I am working on Luanne quest with Millhouse did all quests for Luanne including riding around in the big ball
  • Have you placed any fleet a pitas?

And what outstanding tasks do you have?

No still locked

I completed Luanne quest line including riding around in the big ball. I am currently working on the quest line for her and Millhouse
  • Locked in Krustyland too?

Try uninstall / reinstall

If that doesn't work sounds like a bug and you should contact EA

Yes locked in krusty land if I uninstall will I lose my game data

Yes locked in krusty land if I uninstall will I lose my game data

If you connected your EA account to tsto your progress will be saved
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

• Yes locked in krusty land if I uninstall will I lose my game data

You should absolutely link your game to an EA account. If your device dies, you'll lose everything. My wife just got a new phone last night and luckily I asked her if she had an account before she switched.

Plus, it's a micro-task that nets you 2 doughnuts.
  • That's it? I thought you were gonna say someone kidnapped your daughter.
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Luann comes with several quest-lines. "Money vs. Milhouse" needs to be complete to trigger "Investorettes", and Investorettes Pt. 2 requires the placement of a Fleet-a-Pita truck. If the Fleet-a-Pita is not yet unlocked in your game then you have not yet started this quest-line. When you've finished Luann's quest-line involving Milhouse (all parts) the next quest-line will trigger.

There is also a questline triggered by both Helen Lovejoy and Luann called "The Real Investorettes", which does not require Money vs. Milhouse Pt. 5 to be completed and does not include the Fleet-a-Pita truck. I would guess that this is the quest-line you completed.
  • 00becker wrote: »
    Luann comes with several quest-lines. "Money vs. Milhouse" needs to be complete to trigger "Investorettes", and Investorettes Pt. 2 requires the placement of a Fleet-a-Pita truck. If the Fleet-a-Pita is not yet unlocked in your game then you have not yet started this quest-line. When you've finished Luann's quest-line involving Milhouse (all parts) the next quest-line will trigger.

There is also a questline triggered by both Helen Lovejoy and Luann called "The Real Investorettes", which does not require Money vs. Milhouse Pt. 5 to be completed and does not include the Fleet-a-Pita truck. I would guess that this is the quest-line you completed.

This, after they added Luann to the store, they added many other questlines when other related characters were added to the game. There's a bunch, just keep working through them, it will come up eventually.
  • 00becker wrote: »

Thanks for information ☺
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    00becker wrote: »

This, after they added Luann to the store, they added many other questlines when other related characters were added to the game. There's a bunch, just keep working through them, it will come up eventually.

Okidoki will do ☺
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    00becker wrote: »

☺ thank you