EA Forums - Banner

Can't place the KTV building...

Hi. I've unlocked the KTV building but I'm unable to place it. I'm now 1000 pins over the required amount and the donut button (to buy it without getting the needed pins) is reading "-15." Any suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• Going to krustyland or the neighbor screen has fixed it for others that have had this issue.
  • Did the trick, thanks!
  • My KTV building's big screen is always inactive/greyed-out, as it is on all my neighbour's buildings - but one, where it shows a static image (a la the splash screen). Is it a case of it coming 'on' at night and I've just always managed to miss it? It'd be cool if it were always on, and even cooler were it animated.
  • My KTV building's big screen is always inactive/greyed-out, as it is on all my neighbour's buildings - but one, where it shows a static image (a la the splash screen). Is it a case of it coming 'on' at night and I've just always managed to miss it? It'd be cool if it were always on, and even cooler were it animated.

It turns on when you have a character active on a task in the building.
  • lucienleon519
    1352 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    It turns on when you have a character active on a task in the building.

Brilliant, thanks :smile:
  • I believe Moe and Mr. Sparkle can both activate the building with their 8-hour tasks.