EA Forums - Banner

Neighbours missing??

Prev1
Mine are there and working fine.

Replies

  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ahh this sucks.
  • hichem17
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yeah mine are gone too.. Whats going on??!! My xp level are going mad also.. Before I needed to get 126000 to reach a new level. I reached it and now it says that I have too reach 716180456 for the next level and I'm now at 314501916.. What the hell?!.. This new update is ruining my desire too play the game..
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Yep, mine are all there.

    And I just checked on your town because that's always my first concern if there is a glitch, so rest assured....everything is fine from a neighbor POV in your town.

    I can't give you hearts for another 2 hours but it all looked good.
  • hichem17
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    I went too my origin account too see my friends and the list with all their names are there and it says I have 100 friends, but when I want too visit them I have none..
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Yep, mine are all there.

    And I just checked on your town because that's always my first concern if there is a glitch, so rest assured....everything is fine from a neighbor POV in your town.

    I can't give you hearts for another 2 hours but it all looked good.

    Phew! Thanks for that Lissa.
  • bravopilot
    101 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    All my friends are gone too from both my towns
    I saw this before when Origin was doing maintenance on there servers
    I would not worry about for at least 5 or 6 hrs.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mine are gone too :(
  • hichem17
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks bravopilot, hopes that's the case :)
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm having problems assessing my friends.

    This has happened before. No need to panic.

    I won't be able to finish visiting all my friends tonight. :(

  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Melody!

    You are contagious!!!

    I can't get past the spinning donut now to see my friends, was going to go check to see if some of them had finally collected their valentines so I could give them cards and the donut just spun and spun and spun.

    So I gave up and closed the game.

    Figured it was a sign that I should go back to bed since I'm sick.

    Or post here.

    Guess which I chose?
  • handyglance
    11 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yep, mine are missing too, though I'm still getting v cards from some of my neighbours
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Melody!

    You are contagious!!!

    I can't get past the spinning donut now to see my friends, was going to go check to see if some of them had finally collected their valentines so I could give them cards and the donut just spun and spun and spun.

    So I gave up and closed the game.

    Figured it was a sign that I should go back to bed since I'm sick.

    Or post here.

    Guess which I chose?

    Lol omg I'm sorry! Haha I have no clue why it chose to hit me first, normally I avoid these things altogether, clearly not today tho lol.

    Guess it's going to be a forum day :)
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mine are gone too :(
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Gone :x
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Melody!

    You are contagious!!!

    I can't get past the spinning donut now to see my friends, was going to go check to see if some of them had finally collected their valentines so I could give them cards and the donut just spun and spun and spun.

    So I gave up and closed the game.

    Figured it was a sign that I should go back to bed since I'm sick.

    Or post here.

    Guess which I chose?

    Lol omg I'm sorry! Haha I have no clue why it chose to hit me first, normally I avoid these things altogether, clearly not today tho lol.

    Guess it's going to be a forum day :)

    I'm calling it the Melody Bug. Why? Because it sounds cute and I'm picturing this sweet little lady bug flying around all cute and stuff but then she gets closer and she's got these fangs and she bites you lol.

    Yep, the Melody Bug.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    hichem17 wrote:
    I went too my origin account too see my friends and the list with all their names are there and it says I have 100 friends, but when I want too visit them I have none..
    Same. :(
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Friends no idea.

    But the damn game took my bloody hearts away

    Edit: hearts are back friends went kaboum
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hahahaha the melody bug :D
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited February 2013
    My friends disappeared about an hour ago and when I go to the friend screen, it will disconnect and I have to wait 18 seconds to log back in. I just checked my neighbour screen now and it's all back.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Back up :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!