EA Forums - Banner

Super Bowl ... what's your pick?

Prev1

Replies

• edited February 2013
    I am rooting for San Fran!

I am probably the only one in Baltimore right now that is NOT bleeding purple and black.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    I am rooting for San Fran!

I am probably the only one in Baltimore right now that is NOT bleeding purple and black.

Don't worry. Ray Lewis has been bleeding enough for everyone in the entire city.
  • big_a_2246
    9 posts
    edited February 2013
    Da Bears!!! 104-3
  • Foxy81
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    Only really interested in seeing the new Iron Man 3 trailer :lol:
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Patriots 52-7 .. And Beyonce gives us the wardrobe malfunction we really want and have been waiting for
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have no idea and don't care, lol.

I just want to watch the Puppy Bowl!

My husband says it will be SanFran to which I glared at him because we live in Virginia and therefore MUST throw our support to our neighbors....even if I don't care who wins lol.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Go Niners :mrgreen:
  • fotographie
    20 posts
    edited February 2013
    "Who's got it better than us!? NOBODY!"

LETS GO 49ERS!

yay areaaaa.....
  • tjrfootball
    79 posts
    edited February 2013
    I think ravens will but I dont want either team to when because I'm a Steelers fan, it not a good situation, it will either be our rival or we will be tied for super bowls. :cry: If it was a series of games I would pick 49ers.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Not sure, and don't really care who wins; I just want to be entertained. My money would be on the Ravens and the points, and I'd probably bet everything except a Ravens blowout, and hedge my bets for a 25% ish payout.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    Go ravens!!!

I'm a lions fan so the Super Bowl has all been a meh for me. Heck the draft has always been my Super Bowl lol.

But I'm a ray Lewis fan and want him to end with a Super Bowl win.
  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    Team Wiggum! :P with Lisa as coach!

if he can run for president, he can play foolsball!
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm gonna guess 49 ers, and MVP whoever plays the best lol (I know nothing about American football ;) )

What time is it on? In England it's generally on at about midnight but there's so much build up its like 3-4 in the morning when it starts.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Puppy Bowl in 10 minutes on Animal Planet.

Who cares about the game when you've got cute puppies!
  • Cinten99
    6 posts
    edited February 2013
    San Fran because i have no idea how anyone could root for a double murderer like Ray Lewis.
  • arentwords
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    100% chance Coach Harbaugh's team wins.
    You can take those odd to the bank!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    49ers will win
  • thedrizzle914
    23 posts
    edited February 2013
    RAVENS!!!!!

Haters gonna hate.
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited February 2013
    Anyone but the 49ers, I'm a Seahawks fan and I am waiting for the NFC champioship game next year, Seahawks vs Niners with the Hawks on top!

GoHawks for life, Go Ravens today!
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    Anyone but the 49ers, I'm a Seahawks fan and I am waiting for the NFC champioship game next year, Seahawks vs Niners with the Hawks on top!

GoHawks for life, Go Ravens today!

Are you a fan of all the Seattle sports teams? I've paid attention to the Mariners since they traded for Casper Wells, who I went to high school with. Would like to see him get more playing time, but it'll be hard with how many OFs they have now.

And in regards to the NFL, as the OP and a Niners fan, you know where I stand haha.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!