EA Forums - Banner

Street Soccer Court

Was just moving some of the items from the event to try and sort out my design ideas when I noticed that the net in the soccer court is the wrong way around, had anyone else noticed this?
4lPvtHH.png
Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.

Replies

• It has been noted somewhere else on this forum, I'm wondering if it is actually the right way round for a street soccer zone as it would stop the ball rolling away when someone scores a goal and it bounces off the way.....but in saying that, why only on one side??....I dunno...
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • The goal is the wrong way round on one side and painted on the wall on the other side. No idea why
  • They did it to give us something to talk about ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Well, the app is developed by people who call it soccer... I guess we are lucky they didn't add horses and a basketball ring.
  • guys - this is a poor part of town. give them a break!
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    Well, the app is developed by people who call it soccer... I guess we are lucky they didn't add horses and a basketball ring.

they call it soccer cause it's soccer...
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    Well, the app is developed by people who call it soccer... I guess we are lucky they didn't add horses and a basketball ring.

LOL! I honestly have no clue about soccer (though my mom is from a country that calls it football) but this just made me giggle so much.
  • They stole the one goal from a rich neighbourhoods school, but couldn't steal them both. So without enough net they just painted the boundary on the other wall. Personally, I applaud their moxie. >:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.