EA Forums - Banner

How honest are you?

13Next

Replies

• Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    If i saw someone drop money or anything really id give it back to them.. if it was just laying there and no one to claim it.. its mine. Finders keepers lol
  • johncolombo
    11424 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    If i saw someone drop money or anything really id give it back to them.. if it was just laying there and no one to claim it.. its mine. Finders keepers lol

most definitely! Are we supposed to walk a public street asking all did you drop a hundred? LOL
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    Turkey1010 wrote: »

most definitely! Are we supposed to walk a public street asking all did you drop a hundred? LOL

No sir! :D

• @johncolombo I would have been very peed too if I never got money off. I too would have handed it in to the shop. The decent thing would be to knock money off. And it sounds like shoddy repair work if it's not lasted.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • Here's a question for you what would you do if you found a very large quantity of cash in a bag and it was in your bin and some of it has got dye on it and some haven't? Would you be tempted?

I read a while ago this happened to a young lad who found a bag with a huge sum of cash with dye in it in his bin with some without the dye. He shown his dad who then got in touch with the police. The kid was tempted to take the cash without the dye on.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• HomerND84 wrote: »
    Here's a question for you what would you do if you found a very large quantity of cash in a bag and it was in your bin and some of it has got dye on it and some haven't? Would you be tempted?

I read a while ago this happened to a young lad who found a bag with a huge sum of cash with dye in it in his bin with some without the dye. He shown his dad who then got in touch with the police. The kid was tempted to take the cash without the dye on.

I would very carefully put it down, back away slowly and call the police. ;)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I always love it when I hear or read about Goodwill or Salvation Army employees finding valuables. Like rare paintings or more recently there was a woman who cleaned out her husbands closet and gave away a suit that he had been stashing money in the jacket pocket. The employees found it and returned it, but maybe he shouldn't have been hiding money from his wife in the first place. :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Here's a question for you what would you do if you found a very large quantity of cash in a bag and it was in your bin and some of it has got dye on it and some haven't? Would you be tempted?

I would very carefully put it down, back away slowly and call the police. ;)

Yes!!!! .. though i don't (hope i don't) think i would ever find a bag of cash anywhere at any time that id pick up open nada... i dont think there is a situation where id open any bag that wasnt mine or briefcase etc.. i just wouldn't.. oh if i found one buried..like at the beach or if i was digging in my garden or planting a tree ... then i totally would. I feel like if money is laying on the ground all alone in the open we were meant to be, but other than that im either returning it to the person i saw drop it or im not touching it (and possibly calling cops).

All this money reminds me of a dream of mine... I've always wished i had some distant relative who was wealthy and died and for some reason they left all their money and property to me and it rescues me from the hell i live in.... aaahhh...
  • I shared my story some days ago, but now I remembered that I lost $100 after I went to the ATM.

I. don't. know. how I lost it, but I was 100% sure that I'd put the money inside my purse. When I arrived home I found nothing. Hope that the person who eventually found the cash at least had a good time with it.
  • I shared my story some days ago, but now I remembered that I lost $100 after I went to the ATM.

I. don't. know. how I lost it, but I was 100% sure that I'd put the money inside my purse. When I arrived home I found nothing. Hope that the person who eventually found the cash at least had a good time with it.
    I hope it got handed in. Maybe you can check the cctv of where you got your money from to see if you put it in your purse or dropped it straight away. What could have happened is that you forgot to collect the cash from the ATM that happens a lot. People get their cards back and walk away with out the cash. What happens is it's timed and goes back in the ATM if not collected. If someone else took the cash from the ATM you will be able to take them to court to get the cash back. First thing before you check the cctv is check your bank. Get a statement and match the day you lost the money. If on the day do money was taken it will have gone back into the ATM and not deducted from your balance.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full