EA Forums - Banner

Servers down?

Replies

• Castiel19x wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    I think a thousand donuts will be sufficient compensation for the inconvenience :)

We most likely won't even get 1 donut after this.

I'd be happy just to have my town back without anything missing :o ...and maybe extended event time for those who need it.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Still falling behind in S Georgia..

I'm in Metro Atlanta. I got nuthin'.
  • We will get bupkis
  • Have not been able to access game for about 90 minutes...
    UK
  • In Canada playing on an iPod, unable to get into the game since shortly after lunch.
  • Still down for me here in the UK, bad timing because I just bought 10 days of 5X xp 4 or 5 hours ago
  • ryan060211 wrote: »
    Will we get free donuts
    Not unless Amazon reimburses EA for it...don't think there is actually anything at fault with EA and they're as upset as us about this...

You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Trap, down for the hour any half commute Seattle to Olympia
    Will we get free donuts

Yes. You can collect them on February 30th.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Next we will learn that Amazon has been hacked. ~head/table
  • I've got two devices locked out
    Will we get free donuts

Yes. You can collect them on February 30th.

:D
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Castiel19x
    4146 posts Member
    edited February 2017

We most likely won't even get 1 donut after this.[/quote]

I'd be happy just to have my town back without anything missing :o ...and maybe extended event time for those who need it.[/quote]

This is the best point. Also I hope we don't lose our towns again like what happened a couple of years ago.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • What is the likelihood of getting free donuts
    What is the likelihood of getting free donuts

Zero chance.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I have internet (I'm afk-playing an MMORPG called Runescape as I type) but neither my hubs nor I can log in to TSTO even when we switch our phones to data instead of wifi. Anyone else?

I love Runescape. Haven't played in a while, but used to play every day!!
  • This is such a bummer! Down in Florida. Really stinks this happened during an event. Love this game and play several times a day.
  • Can you believe the Capitals got even better with Shattinkurk and the Wild beat the Kings when half the team was out with the mumps? Unbelievable....
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

I'd be happy just to have my town back without anything missing :o ...and maybe extended event time for those who need it.[/quote]

This is the best point. Also I hope we don't lose our towns again like what happened a couple of years ago.[/quote]
    Castiel19x wrote: »

This is the best point. Also I hope we don't lose our towns again like what happened a couple of years ago.[/quote]

I NEVER LOST MY ACCOUNT 2 YEARS AGO??
  • Servers have been down since noon here in Oklahoma