EA Forums - Banner

Servers down?

Replies

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    kiddunkon wrote: »
    I feel like we should get a gift or something for the servers being down for so long so any body else agree. I was **** off this morning

Your lack of punctuation ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    kiddunkon wrote: »
    I feel like we should get a gift or something for the servers being down for so long so any body else agree. I was **** off this morning

Your lack of punctuation **** me off.

His incessant crying in every thread **** me off. Not too much entitlement now is it?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I don't want a reward! I just want what I bought!
    Because of yesterday's glitches, I lost my painted homes that I purchased earlier, and also, my characters stopped working during the night (although all of them were on 12 hour jobs).
    The loss of painted homes is painful. I lost the sky credits I bought them for (I didn't get any back), and the homes are neither in my town, nor in my inventory.
    I am very upset.
    Someone please tell me what to do.
  • I don't want a reward! I just want what I bought!
    Because of yesterday's glitches, I lost my painted homes that I purchased earlier, and also, my characters stopped working during the night (although all of them were on 12 hour jobs).
    The loss of painted homes is painful. I lost the sky credits I bought them for (I didn't get any back), and the homes are neither in my town, nor in my inventory.
    I am very upset.
    Someone please tell me what to do.

Contact EA and see what they can do for you.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • niahunt
    261 posts Member
    Servers have just gone down again for me,same as yesterday. Anyone else also getting the Bart screen? :/
  • Willy9292
    1492 posts Member
    They are fine. Give it a couple minutes and try again.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • So what do we say then to the nice gentleman? Thank you!