EA Forums - Banner

Servers down?

Replies

• Hello all.

Just to confirm, the servers are down and EA is aware and investigating. Please stay tuned for future updates on the matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and sorry for any inconvenience, the teams are working as fast as possible to bring them back online.
    Thanks so much for posting! It makes so much difference to know what is happening.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • anyone want to form a torch wielding mob headed towards Jeff Bezos's house?
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    anyone want to form a torch wielding mob headed towards Jeff Bezos's house?

Could do, but can't get directions as my map server is down.... :/
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Happy it isn't just me
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Isitdownrightnow.com also appears to be down as a result of the outage.

this just made me chuckle.... heh

• Got the Bart screen when I got home from work.
  • So just because I posted a topic at the same time as someone else mine got deleted. Real nice mods. Every event this happens and I NEVER COMPLAIN. Thanks for rendering my feelings literally invisible.

Im always up for a good mob, but my torch is in the shop. Can I bring my pitchfork instead?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I AM SO SAD I AM SO LONELY NOW
  • So just because I posted a topic at the same time as someone else mine got deleted. Real nice mods. Every event this happens and I NEVER COMPLAIN. Thanks for rendering my feelings literally invisible.

Your thread was merged into this one. Your post is on page 1

Your thread was merged into this one. Your post is on page 1

@crystal_do450 Nah, it dident get deleted. I just merged it to this bigger thread to avoid clutter and so you could also see the update better I posted few pages back etc.
  • I've been kicked off the servers 30m ago. Now I can't sign in.
  • Hello all.

Just to confirm, the servers are down and EA is aware and investigating. Please stay tuned for future updates on the matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and sorry for any inconvenience, the teams are working as fast as possible to bring them back online.

thanks man
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Im always up for a good mob, but my torch is in the shop. Can I bring my pitchfork instead?

pitchforks are always welcome... need a little variety with all the torches

R5p9G94.gif
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2311 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    petehd14 wrote: »

Are we in for 'some serious a$$-forking' :open_mouth: .. name the episode...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Hello all.

I really appreciate when companies do things like this. Sadly, not enough do. Thank you for the update!
  • Maybe the server is down in preparation for the Nintendo Switch.

:love:
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • XXXO77O4906
    621 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hello all.

Update number 2 everyone. EA has confirmed Amazon S3 outage is the cause of this issue. Once they have solved it from their side all should be back to normal. EA teams are also working from their side to get services back up and running as well.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    Point of order please...I get back from washing up to this...if the internet is broken and down, how are we all here on the forum.... :confused:

I love robert's rule jokes :)

Looks like amazon web services went down and is affecting related sites/apps. Not sure it this applies to tapped out though.

ETA: I really need to read til the last page in a thread before posting...