EA Forums - Banner

Servers down?

Replies

• So just because I posted a topic at the same time as someone else mine got deleted. Real nice mods. Every event this happens and I NEVER COMPLAIN. Thanks for rendering my feelings literally invisible.

@crystal_do450 Nah, it dident get deleted. I just merged it to this bigger thread to avoid clutter and so you could also see the update better I posted few pages back etc.

I'm on my tablet, it's not showing my post but then again with all the forum activity that could be why.
  • AirurandoP
    846 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    This is like War of the Worlds. Has anyone heard from Canbera?
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• Won't work for me, California, USA
  • Hey all,

Not sure if this is for sure but a hockey website I often use is down and is listed as a amazon web servers failure. Could there have been a web attack? Thus causing problems with multiple websites and servers.

Not sure just speculating obviously. Maybe just a coincidence yah
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    @anaquarind has the TV front covered.

I'll start singing and dancing - quick quick, what song is in your head right now ;). Had Black Velvet in my head earlier due to seeing red velvet cake.

• Well a look on a coupe of "down" sites shows that EA is down.
    What is really upsetting me is that three different email servers I use are saying they have issues as well.
    Possible an idiot trenched a major optical network?

Many places are still responding and working.....
  • Yikes! People on the Facebook TSTO page are reporting that they're getting in—while logged-in with EA/Origin accounts—and finding their Springfield at Level 1!

Probably better to wait this out rather than continually refresh.
    I went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.
  • I've been locked out for about 2 hours after my game suddenly crashed. Wished I'd realized it was a common issue as I have just wasted time installing/uninstalling the game twice before I headed here!
  • People are having trouble with Dragonvale as well (but not Dragonvale World...). My two favorite games and I can't run either one of them. :-(
  • Hope they plan on providing some form of bonus points for this inconvenience. Seems to always happen while in the middle of one of their timed events
  • Hello all.

Just to confirm, the servers are down and EA is aware and investigating. Please stay tuned for future updates on the matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and sorry for any inconvenience, the teams are working as fast as possible to bring them back online.

Update number 2 everyone. EA has confirmed Amazon S3 outage is the cause of this issue. Once they have solved it from their side all should be back to normal. EA teams are also working from their side to get services back up and running as well.
    Thanks for keeping us updated, much appreciated :smiley:
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I've been down for well over an hour so frustrating
  • Yes having problems in the uk
  • Hello all.

Just to confirm, the servers are down and EA is aware and investigating. Please stay tuned for future updates on the matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and sorry for any inconvenience, the teams are working as fast as possible to bring them back online.

Update number 2 everyone. EA has confirmed Amazon S3 outage is the cause of this issue. Once they have solved it from their side all should be back to normal. EA teams are also working from their side to get services back up and running as well.

Hi XXXO! Thanks tons for the updates. It's always easier to wait knowing someone's working on the issue. :)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I was able to just get on, but it took forever. Then as soon as I completed a task it crashed and now I can't get back on.
  • I'm having problems getting in to my game, just like everyone else.

We use Amazon for work and there are problems with their storage services, too.
  • I have not been able to get in for over an hour now. England UK
  • I was able to just get on, but it took forever. Then as soon as I completed a task it crashed and now I can't get back on.
    That happened to me also. I tapped a couple of pins and then right to the spinning donut screen.

DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Or maybe EA stores files in the Amazon cloud?
  • I'm going to go curl up in a foetal position in the corner.
    Let me know when we're back.
    I need my thumb-suckling emoji for this.