EA Forums - Banner

I demand a refund and event to be extended 5 hours

Prev1
evant13579
645 posts Member
edited February 2017
It's not my fault you didn't pay the server bills. Maybe if you didn't pay your mods so much you would have more money to keep servers up and things like this wouldn't happen!

Ps bring back grumple

Replies

• evant13579 wrote: »
    It's not my fault you didn't pay the server bills. Maybe if you didn't pay your mods so much you would have more money to keep servers up and things like this wouldn't happen!

Ps bring back grumple

^this
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Uhh, encase you didn't notice a lot of internet sites were down today..
  • wrong site dude. go to amazon and complain at their customer service
  • Good luck. Let us know how you make out
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Good news! I received a 450 donut refund for the difficulty!! .....
  • Tongue -in-cheek is lost on some people...
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Uhh, encase you didn't notice a lot of internet sites were down today..

this is the only site I use
  • evant13579 wrote: »
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Uhh, encase you didn't notice a lot of internet sites were down today..

this is the only site I use

Why would anyone need any other sites? Everything anyone could ever want is here. Some people just dont understand how the interweb works
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • wrong site dude. go to amazon and complain at their customer service
    I know the op is complaining in the wrong place but it wasn't just amazon that was down there was loads. A site I use downdetctor was down too.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3040 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    HomerND84 wrote: »
    wrong site dude. go to amazon and complain at their customer service
    I know the op is complaining in the wrong place but it wasn't just amazon that was down there was loads. A site I use downdetctor was down too.

Which is actually pretty funny, when you think about it...

And just to point out, I'm pretty sure the OP was joking...
  • HomerND84 wrote: »

He wasn't "complaining in the wrong place", he was trying to make a "funny" post. He posts "funny" posts quite regularly, sometimes they get closed by mods. Best to just ignore him and move on.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    He posts "funny" posts quite regularly, sometimes they get closed by mods. Best to just ignore him and move on.
    Sometimes funny, but maybe always satirical. Sometimes biting satire / actually means it. Dunno.
    A site I use downdetctor was down too.
    Hahaha! Now we need a downdetecter detecter.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Sarcasm is a delicate art and does not always translate well in text to those who aren't aware, I should know, personal experience tells me this all the time, my daughter aspires to be a fully fledge sarcastic so and so like me, but is also learning things the hard way, like timing, as it is, I read the post and was amused as I could see it was sarcastic.... Just saying ... :smiley:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member

LPN meant that Amazon was the cause not just another victim. Most likely EA is hosting the TSTO game servers in Amazon's EC2 cloud.
  • Willy9292
    1472 posts Member

Downdetector was down because it uses Amazon Web Services - AWS and S3 were down. The other sites were down because of that. Amazon - the selling site - wasn't down
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    Sarcasm is a delicate art and does not always translate well in text to those who aren't aware, I should know, personal experience tells me this all the time, my daughter aspires to be a fully fledge sarcastic so and so like me, but is also learning things the hard way, like timing, as it is, I read the post and was amused as I could see it was sarcastic.... Just saying ... :smiley:

This post could not be any truer. See earlier locked thread.
  • muerrto
    13 posts Member
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    Sarcasm is a delicate art and does not always translate well in text to those who aren't aware, I should know, personal experience tells me this all the time, my daughter aspires to be a fully fledge sarcastic so and so like me, but is also learning things the hard way, like timing, as it is, I read the post and was amused as I could see it was sarcastic.... Just saying ... :smiley:

"Sarcasm"

To quote a famous swordsman:

"I do not think it means what you think it means."
  • evant13579
    645 posts Member
    edited March 2017

He wasn't "complaining in the wrong place", he was trying to make a "funny" post. He posts "funny" posts quite regularly, sometimes they get closed by mods. Best to just ignore him and move on.

Kind of like stinkbugger who posts "****" posts quite often. Best to just ignore him and move on. The irony of course being that stinkbugger could not resist being an **** long enough to see that he was going against his own advice and not only not ignoring the posts he said to ignore, but reading the posts and replying to them, thus proving his love and insatiable hunger for more posts from the OP <3
  • Not sure why anybody would think I was being sarcastic. This forum is only for serious people who take cell phone games super serious. No joking permitted. Honestly I am in favor of people over-reacting and threads getting locked and people getting banned any time anybody posts anything that could even be misinterpreted as being sarcastic or non-serious.
  • muerrto wrote: »
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »

"Sarcasm"

To quote a famous swordsman:

"I do not think it means what you think it means."

I was not actually being sarcastic. I was trying to be helpful. But let's not open that again. I was referring more to things not coming across in posts in the manner in which they were intended.