EA Forums - Banner

After event runway pieces

Do we know if we'll be able to buy, craft or win extra runway pieces after this event? I'm keen to plan out an airport runway but there's not much you can really do with such a limited number of pieces.

Replies

• Willy9292
    1550 posts Member
    It has been rumored there will be some method, but no one has been able to confirm it yet. Perhaps the flights will continue.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    It has been rumored there will be some method, but no one has been able to confirm it yet. Perhaps the flights will continue.

Thanks, I hadn't heard the rumour so will have to just wait and see!
  • What I did with mine is just make a two pieces wide oval shape, with the curved pieces on the end. The logic here is a plane can just take off the way it's headed, or turn around at the curve and take off in the opposite direction. This way i don't have to worry about a redesign later if more pieces come available. Besides, if they award pieces like the monorail, I'll just end up with a ton of curved pieces in my inventory I can't use.
  • What I did with mine is just make a two pieces wide oval shape, with the curved pieces on the end. The logic here is a plane can just take off the way it's headed, or turn around at the curve and take off in the opposite direction. This way i don't have to worry about a redesign later if more pieces come available. Besides, if they award pieces like the monorail, I'll just end up with a ton of curved pieces in my inventory I can't use.

I've seen this in a couple of my neighbours' towns and I like it.
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    I've found the terminals to be tall enough to hide the curve - just turn the pieces until they're facing the right direction to hide it. I've got all my runway pieces laid out in a single line and it works quite well.

There is no real rumor just a thought
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

There is no real rumor just a thought

So it's just a rumour that there's a rumour? :D
  • I'm going to make a million runway pieces and get rid of my roads and use runway pieces for roads instead!!
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    I'm going to make a million runway pieces and get rid of my roads and use runway pieces for roads instead!!

Good luck with the item limit :)
    I'm going to make a million runway pieces and get rid of my roads and use runway pieces for roads instead!!

And you still won't be able to put cars on them! :D
    I was thinking something similar...haha...have houses at the edge and all that.... but space is a premium for some people
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

And you still won't be able to put cars on them! :D

HAHAHA so true and annoying
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    Just found out we get to win
    Curve 65%
    Straight 5%
    Short straight 8%
    S curve 20%
    And the elusive
    X and y pieces 1%
    Good luck B)