EA Forums - Banner

Game logged me out this morning for some reason, and has an error processing the password.

barryriddl474
4814 posts Member
edited March 2017
Anyone else experiencing this? I went to my friend list to sync and then I turned off the game to close all apps to help with my slow tablet on neighbor visits. When the game came on, it said it logged me out (first time it has done this) and when I enter my password, it says that an error occurred. Repeatedly.

Anyone getting this?

EDIT: RESTARTING MY DEVICE FIXED IT.

Replies

• Same here.
  • Same here.

Just restarted my device and it worked.
  • Same, decided to reset psw just in case, more letters more numbers, just like Seasme street in the 90's
  • Sons game had same issue. I reset the password to make sure nothing nefarious going on
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • Yeah, same problem here.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Anyone else experiencing this? I went to my friend list to sync and then I turned off the game to close all apps to help with my slow tablet on neighbor visits. When the game came on, it said it logged me out (first time it has done this) and when I enter my password, it says that an error occurred. Repeatedly.

Anyone getting this?

EDIT: RESTARTING MY DEVICE FIXED IT.

I haven't run into this yet but thanks for sharing the fix!
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    Ran into this as well, got in soon afterwards