EA Forums - Banner

Make this happen, FOX

I would like a show called The Terwilligers. This would make a great show. You've got Sideshow Bob, an intelligent, classical man who struggles with succeeding his goals (killing Bart Simpson). Francesca, the devoted wife whose international flair not only gives herself lots of personality, but gives an outlet for the more fairer pursuits of her husband. Gino, the comically ruined child, constantly out to get vendetta for his father. Cecil, the younger brother who constantly lives in the shadow of his brother and schemes to get increased recognition from their parents. And, of course, Dr. Robert and Dame Judith, the parents, who have unconditional love for their children, but are disappointed in their failures at fulfilling their desires.

Make it happen. Thoughts?

Replies

• Or you could just watch Frasier reruns.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • My mom watched frasier reruns due to the plight of Niles. Not for the frasier-related content. Niles.

Aren't the Terwillagers sort of a one note symphony? We know they possess cutlery, but what about placemats and spoons and napkins? (Aside from knives what do they bring to the table?)
  • My mom watched frasier reruns due to the plight of Niles. Not for the frasier-related content. Niles.

Aren't the Terwillagers sort of a one note symphony? We know they possess cutlery, but what about placemats and spoons and napkins? (Aside from knives what do they bring to the table?)

This is funny!
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• happyone2323
    1491 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    My mom watched frasier reruns due to the plight of Niles. Not for the frasier-related content. Niles.

Funny. I've been rewatching Frasier today. I don't actually like the character Frasier. I watch because I love Niles, Martin, Daphne and Eddie. :D
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Yeah, daphne paved the way for brits to find work by coming over here to judge american talent nonstop. And niles had that physical comedy masterpiece where he kept passing out every time he saw the blood on his finger but was also rotating between several other emergencies at the same time. Good stuff. It's a shame there was no sideshow bob crossover episode of frasier.