EA Forums - Banner

How to add friends through this site..?

Hi there,
how do I add you guys to my game..?
There is an "add-me" string, but when I only get an in game name, how do I add that..?
In my game it needs an email.

If you read this, please add me then or answer here ;-)

Lovetounge

Replies

• I hope I am understanding your delima and responding correctly.
    From the add friends icon tap on "EA Invite" A search box will pop up and from there type in usernames you wish to add.
    RBA01kOl.jpg
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • When I use that pop box, it ask for an email address, and I haven't got emailadresses on ppl.
  • This happens when you tap the top box? (Next to the logout option)
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Lovetounge wrote: »
    When I use that pop box, it ask for an email address, and I haven't got emailadresses on ppl.

Are you sure you’re pressing the button described by @happyone2323 ? What exactly is the pop-up asking you to enter? A pic would be helpful.
  • I have same problem! Click on add friends next to logout box and then empty pop up box comes up asking for email address. If type in just friend name it then says used invalid characters?!
  • This is the screen that appears when I tap on the EA Account > invite button (next to the logout box):
    eu9yCy6l.jpg
    Your screen looks different to this one?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • It looks like that until I click to write then another black pop up box appears saying email
  • When you get the box saying email just enter the persons user name
  • I need friends please add me: nanarivas