EA Forums - Banner

Fireworks after completing a task

I just had fireworks shooting off on my screen after completing tasks.. I received fireworks for each task completed. I am referring to story line tasks. Anyone know about this?

Replies

• Uh, like which storyline? Chinese New Year?
  • 5oi4p3.jpg
    I tried to get a pic, but it didn't take very well.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I think this is where I was supposed to get my tourists, but nothin'.
    2dm5rh4.gif
  • Saw a post on LPN's page about how they've added an animation to show that the final part of a quest line has been completed, this must be it... must say it's probably a good thing as I've come to the end of quest lines and not been sure if anything else needs to be done or if I can build the next thing and move on... so this will be a help to me at least
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • bluntcard
    3794 posts Member
    I just finished the Mr. Sparkle quest line and it did it.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    Saw a post on LPN's page about how they've added an animation to show that the final part of a quest line has been completed, this must be it... must say it's probably a good thing as I've come to the end of quest lines and not been sure if anything else needs to be done or if I can build the next thing and move on... so this will be a help to me at least
    Awesome. Apparently I saw that but thought I tapped the golden rooster.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Yes, it seems like it sets off the fireworks after all/any quest line completes. Really cool!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I noticed the fireworks yesterday. It is a nice feature. There were lots of times when I wondered if the quest line was actually done.
  • Typical - I have no open quests so I can't see any fireworks in my town at the moment!!
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Typical - I have no open quests so I can't see any fireworks in my town at the moment!!

Happy to share mine with you ;)

6E3pVkV.png
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • You're most kind!! :)
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    You're most kind!! :)

Aw, thanks! :);)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved