EA Forums - Banner

Did anyone else have these bugs?

maggiefeniks
2 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hello everyone,

I was having some kind of bugs in the game and i tried everything to fix it, like re-installing the app, rebooting the device, playing on another device...

Seems to me like the issue is with my account. I even went to the ea forum to see if anyone else has the same problem but no.

So the issues are:
- the Norbert task stopped rebooting daily, actually it stopped working altogether
*** since the last update (march 7th), Norbert tasks are gone
- so did the rail yard projects, it should have been reset since it's Tuesday already but no it didn't
- the little character icon in the top left corner also stopped working, so it's really frustrating trying to navigate from character to character
- the Friendship Level stucks at level 1 with 1/1 point although i have gotten all the Friendship prizes.

I would like to know if you have any idea or any tips or anything to resolve the issues. I'd be very much appreciated.

With sincere thanks,

Image 1
Image 2
Post edited by maggiefeniks on

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Wow. That's sounds like a lot going on...sorry can't view your pics. With so many glitches, I think I would do an uninstall/reinstall...sounds like some corrupt files. Or did you already do this after the most recent update? If so I think you're going to have to contact support.
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Wow. That's sounds like a lot going on...sorry can't view your pics. With so many glitches, I think I would do an uninstall/reinstall...sounds like some corrupt files. Or did you already do this after the most recent update? If so I think you're going to have to contact support.

What you suggest, been there, done that, like a few hundred times. And yes, even after the most recent update. But nothing's changed :(
    And I already contacted support as well. They suggested I'd talk about my issues on the forum because they're not technicians themselves. But they did say i'm not the only one and the technicians are still working to fix whatever bugs there are.
    The most frustrating thing is that i'm missing out on all the donuts after finishing the rail yard project the last 2 weeks. It's really a lot of donuts and I could really use them :(
    And what did you mean that you couldn't view my pics? It's a dropbox link that is universally accessible ...
  • @maggiefeniks Unfortunately there's a lot of people at EA that like to send people back here or to the AHQ Forum. Ask for tech support, be persistent and eventually you will get through the 'script readers' and get to someone that can help you. Try "missing content" and callback options between 9-4 Pacific Time. If you end up in live chat and it looks like they can't help, (they will probably just have you redo the steps you've already taken) you can request a call back from tech support from there. They may have to reset your town to a time before all this came up. Sorry you are having all these issues. Let us know how it works out. Don't bother with the email option, they will just send you a standard case closed letter.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • @maggiefeniks Unfortunately there's a lot of people at EA that like to send people back here or to the AHQ Forum. Ask for tech support, be persistent and eventually you will get through the 'script readers' and get to someone that can help you. Try "missing content" and callback options between 9-4 Pacific Time. If you end up in live chat and it looks like they can't help, (they will probably just have you redo the steps you've already taken) you can request a call back from tech support from there. They may have to reset your town to a time before all this came up. Sorry you are having all these issues. Let us know how it works out. Don't bother with the email option, they will just send you a standard case closed letter.

Nice tip, I'll try to do that then. And I will update you when there's news, hopefully good ones.

Thanks a bunch,