EA Forums - Banner

Flyday

74hands
430 posts Member
Now that the event is over and we have a short downtime, I've decided that Fridays in my SF would now be known as Flydays.

I've put everyone who can fly up in the air today, including Norbert, Annie Pyle, Witch Marge, Stephen Hawking, Radioactive Man, Frink, and the others, all flying at the same time. It would be a miracle if I could screen grab them all in one frame.

Just thought I'd share, maybe it's something you want to do as well.
My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)

Replies

• burns_thumbsup2gaac.gif

Thank god its flyday :lol:
  • 3567741.jpg
    Might as well do something else besides waiting for tourists to show in the store.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Lol. I did this the first day I got Norbert. You won't get much tapping done because it gets so crazy. :D There's a thread around here somewhere with a list we made of everyone that flys. Have fun and post some pics.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • My peeps are all grounded due to a strike by the Air Traffic Controllers......bummer.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • Rich0913
    1636 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    74hands wrote: »
    Now that the event is over and we have a short downtime, I've decided that Fridays in my SF would now be known as Flydays.

I've put everyone who can fly up in the air today, including Norbert, Annie Pyle, Witch Marge, Stephen Hawking, Radioactive Man, Frink, and the others, all flying at the same time. It would be a miracle if I could screen grab them all in one frame.

Just thought I'd share, maybe it's something you want to do as well.

Dont forget homer flying santas sleigh,
    Sherry bobbins umbrella, fruit bat burns, barneys jetpack
  • I'm sure your neighbors would love it. I definitely would :) (For real, not joking)
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Geez, Arnie is enough to send me into a rage, I cant imagine all those characters at the same time. Yikes. Hope you enjoy it though, isnt that the whole reason for the game? To have fun!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    It's Flyday, ain't got s?@&; to do....