EA Forums - Banner

XP Multiplier down since update

Just noticed my Multiplier is down about 15% since teardown update. What the figgidy-fudge? Haven't stored anything.

Replies

• I lost 2.5% about a week ago and still haven't figured out why
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • But 15% is a fudging lot of points to lose! If you don't figure it out soon maybe you want to think about calling EA
  • Did all of the windmills lose their X'er?
  • Stop forgetting that you've stored things?

( Then again, maybe i'll be more alarmed when this happens to me. It could be a real thing that's happening! Who can really say? Oh yeah, mostly the people it's happened to! Wait, is this for real?)
  • Which windmills are you referring to? The ones from the recent event never had one to begin with.
  • There were windmills from a year or two ago that became multipliers about 6 months ago.

And nothing stored. Literally one day 297%, next time I checked a few days later it was 278%
  • Same. Mine went down 36%!
  • Definitely no drop in my multiplier, must be item storage as suggested.
  • I didn't have any decrease in my multiplier
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    Mine went down as well. A round 3%, not much. Would like to know which item lost its multiplier.

A couple of years ago the multiplier from the ice fences went, felt horrible since it was one of the first premiums I ever bought. So I guess it can happen, EA changing the multiplier.
  • I think I have your missing multipliers. Twice I had increases that I couldn't account for (even after reading LPN's "What Changed" posts). Most recently, the takedown for the last event increased my XP by 9% and I have no idea why. I certainly didn't take anything out of storage. Unless I missed something significant, I really can't explain what happened. Happy, though. I haven't had an unexplained drop yet.
  • And today's update jumped it up just under 5%.
    Dunno.
  • I didn't have any decrease in my multiplier

Same
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    And today's update jumped it up just under 5%.
    Dunno.

Attack Helicopter 2.25% and underground prision 2% added.(Plastic Prison)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Ok that explains yesterday's jump.

• I thought I was nuts and dismissed the idea that I lost multiplier but seeing this thread changed my mind. I had 297 as well and dropped to 278. Not including the items I have obtained since the take down my bonus is now 294. And only stuff I stored was free stuff from the event that didn't have a payout. I'll be double checking my inventory for newly made premium from previous free stuff for multiplier to bring out but otherwise I can't explain the changes that occurred.