EA Forums - Banner

To EA: Level 25 restarted-fix your game

796 mil better start tapping

Replies

• MMTheBatman
    19 posts
    edited February 2013
    didemlale wrote:
    EA, when I completed level 25, I was offered 'bonus' and level 25 has restarted. I have to collect 796278896 XP to complete level 25. I believe this is another ridiculous glitch that you offer with the game (in other words, with your product or service depending on how the law that you are subject to defines 'game').

I do hope that you become a reliable service provider for this game. I do hope that you become capable of providing at least one update without any glitch as other companies do. From my own part, it is a shame to demand a game without major glitches; but, of course, I do not know how you assess your service.

Why I am writing here; considering your reputation on reading and/or replying individual e-mails, I believe some of your representatives are reading this form. Perhaps, they will be aware of another glitch.

Certainly there is no official level 26 yet, some people have it due to a glitch. Once you reach the total XP for level 25, you get the chance to win donuts and then your XP reset and you start over again. This is probably so people don't level up quicker than the updates with 1 level come out, as has been the case. Only on my 2nd time round and needed 126000 XP.

It may increase the more you 'level up'
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    didemlale wrote:
    EA, when I completed level 25, I was offered 'bonus' and level 25 has restarted. I have to collect 796278896 XP to complete level 25. I believe this is another ridiculous glitch that you offer with the game (in other words, with your product or service depending on how the law that you are subject to defines 'game').

I do hope that you become a reliable service provider for this game. I do hope that you become capable of providing at least one update without any glitch as other companies do. From my own part, it is a shame to demand a game without major glitches; but, of course, I do not know how you assess your service.

Why I am writing here; considering your reputation on reading and/or replying individual e-mails, I believe some of your representatives are reading this form. Perhaps, they will be aware of another glitch.

This has happened to a lot of people in this forum. It's been discussed in another thread. Did you get tons of donuts like the others did?
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the replies. I didn't see the other thread. Sorry for repeating! Apparently, it didn't happen only to me. This XP I need to collect is too high, I do need to tap. As far as I remember, I was offered bonus 5 times and I collected around 15 donuts.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    didemlale wrote:
    Thanks for the replies. I didn't see the other thread. Sorry for repeating! Apparently, it didn't happen only to me. This XP I need to collect is too high, I do need to tap. As far as I remember, I was offered bonus 5 times and I collected around 15 donuts.
    Perhaps this was the level 26 fix... If you fill the XP meter again maybe you would level up, but it isn't meant to happen yet.
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks alot! I filed the issue to EA. Hopefully someone is going to do something.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.