EA Forums - Banner

Done giving EA my money

Prev134
Why would EA or anyone glorify a blatant racist like Steven A Smith by making him a character in this game and promoting him? Pretty disgusting move guys, go ahead and put Trump in the game too.

Replies

• I'm pretty sure the character in the game is named Anger Watkins not Steven Smith. Good try though
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    Hmmm...I have Anger Watkins in my game and he hasn't said anything racist. Don't know how you got Steven Smith in your game since it's not possible since he doesn't exist in the world of Tapped Out.
  • I just don't like that we get lame tie in stuff like a sports desk, but not something like the Deuce Caboose that I'd actually like seeing in my Springfield.
  • Wait just a sec! People pay money to play this game?!? :p
  • libtards are still crying over trump?! XD
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I like trains.

On a serious note who's Steven smith?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Im going to quote someone here with my response. OP see if you know who posted this:

"IF you are offended by a video game, you can always stop playing it."

Give up?

YOU. Its in your history from 2013. Instead of stirring the pot, maybe you should take your own advice.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • A lot of characters are parodies of real life people. Sometimes, the real character even voices the parody character on the TV show.
  • dan72982 wrote: »
    Why would EA or anyone glorify a blatant racist like Steven A Smith by making him a character in this game and promoting him? Pretty disgusting move guys, go ahead and put Trump in the game too.
    1917a71a240a7f3a3976a5cc33d16d25.jpg

• 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Who?...
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    Thanks for letting us know. EA will not miss you,
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    Stephen A Smith is a racist?
  • bluntcard
    3996 posts Member
    This is Simpson's Tapped Out, you are in the wrong forum.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I'm pretty sure EA tied-in to a Simpsons character. Yeah, a character on the Simpsons last night
    I remember now
  • 4junk3000
    6080 posts Member
    Wait just a sec! People pay money to play this game?!? :p

This.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000
    6080 posts Member
    evant13579 wrote: »
    libtards are still crying over trump?! XD

****? Is that something you wear to exercise class? Idk what that is but that doesn't mean I enjoy our new president empowering white supremacists or discriminating against legal citizens because of their race or religion.

Trump did not make it OK for America to embrace racism, torture, lack of ethics, or corruption. That's not liberal or conservative. It's unamerican. Don't let your team identify cloud your judgment. We're patriots, not nationalists. Know the difference.

All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    dan72982 wrote: »
    Why would EA or anyone glorify a blatant racist like Steven A Smith by making him a character in this game and promoting him?
    So racism is worse than sexual assault?
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    We're patriots, not nationalists. Know the difference.
    I'd join a Nationalist Patriots Party. They sound like good party throwers.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
    It's people like you.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • #taco
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!