EA Forums - Banner

Kinda disappointed with Shauna

Replies

• PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Shauna doesn't have a 60min and 4hours task or it's just unlocked because it needs a special building?
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Shauna doesn't have a 60min and 4hours task or it's just unlocked because it needs a special building?
    There isn't one at all right now (nothing greyed out at the bottom of her task list).
  • Joia478
    63 posts
    edited February 2013
    That's another thing that irks me. You do the task at Sir-Putts-a-Lot with Homer and Marge once and then it disappears. Unless I'm just blind, but I can't find it since having done it for the quest.

How do you even get the Sir Putts a Lot task?? After Homer bought the flowers, I got no new V-Day tasks, and I purposefully left them both free. Does someone else need to do a task first? Bart is currently on a quest in the treehouse with Millhouse- is he needed?
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited February 2013
    You get the Sir Putt a Lott task after Homer goes to Howard's Flowers to buy a valentines present for Marge. Cannot remember the rest as there's a fair bit of dialogue itch Bart, Shauna and Millhouse at around the same time. Keep going it'll come !
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    dcline414 wrote:
    There isn't one at all right now (nothing greyed out at the bottom of her task list).
    Damn, these are the only tasks I do all the day...
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited February 2013
    Although if it's true that the task is only available once I suppose you just have to watch Sir Putt a Lot for a whole twelve hours :(
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I could tell Shauna was 90 donuts worth of nothing from the start. There's no way I'm spending money on her. Thanks for the confirmation. Another character that I'm disappointed with is Kerney. He has ONE task that is outside. Everything else is indoors. And, it's not even to say that we get to see him interact with his son a little bit before he hides away for 24 hours. I regret buying Kerney, except for his superb dancing skills.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    childeharr wrote:
    I could tell Shauna was 90 donuts worth of nothing from the start. There's no way I'm spending money on her. Thanks for the confirmation. Another character that I'm disappointed with is Kerney. He has ONE task that is outside. Everything else is indoors. And, it's not even to say that we get to see him interact with his son a little bit before he hides away for 24 hours. I regret buying Kerney, except for his superb dancing skills.
    I was thinking in buy Shauna, but since there's no 60min and 4hours task, pretty sure I'll pass.
  • Joia478
    63 posts
    edited February 2013
    You get the Sir Putt a Lott task after Homer goes to Howard's Flowers to buy a valentines present for Marge. Cannot remember the rest as there's a fair bit of dialogue itch Bart, Shauna and Millhouse at around the same time. Keep going it'll come !

Do you know if you need Shauna to get the task? Or just Bart, because I can't justify 90 donuts for Shauna when I only have 11 donuts.
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited February 2013
    As far as I am aware you don't appear to need Shauna to get the Putt a Lot task. I should think it unlikely that EA would program the animation if it relied completely on the appearance of a premium character. As far as I can see you only need Howard's Flowers and then let the storyline progress as the tasks get performed.

• WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    In my game all the buildings were there from the get go. I could build them at anytime I had the hearts. Could of built all three at once and been done with the waiting I think.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Joia478 wrote:

How do you even get the Sir Putts a Lot task?? After Homer bought the flowers, I got no new V-Day tasks, and I purposefully left them both free. Does someone else need to do a task first? Bart is currently on a quest in the treehouse with Millhouse- is he needed?

Not sure if marge needs to be free to be prompted to start the task but she is of course needed to finish it. Have you built sir putts alot yet?
  • Joia478
    63 posts
    edited February 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Joia478 wrote:

Not sure if marge needs to be free to be prompted to start the task but she is of course needed to finish it. Have you built sir putts alot yet?

Yeah, it finished building yesterday. I left both Marge and Homer free- might I need Bart of prompt it?
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Yah. 90 dounts... Holy cr.ap....
    Is there anyone out there?
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited February 2013
    At least she has a cool tattoo...
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Joia478 wrote:
    josh4908 wrote:
    Joia478 wrote:

Yeah, it finished building yesterday. I left both Marge and Homer free- might I need Bart of prompt it?

No one but marge and homer are needed. Have you received credit for homer going to the flower shop? I really don't think marge is needed to prompt but maybe try storing Moe's? Maybe even try storing the flower shop
  • mirage21701
    51 posts
    edited February 2013
    I did end up getting her and while I agree that she was not worth the 90 doughnuts to get her, she is still fun. I like her 8 and 12 hour tasks. I do think she needs a 1 and 4 hour task as others have said. In the end I could have spent the doughnuts better, but I would rather not miss out on anything like I did in the past. Those items that came out before I started to play or that I missed out on kinda bug me and I will not let that happen again.

As for the farm... I was hoping they were going to add a 4 hour task of growing roses or something like that with the valentines update, but I guess they did not think of that.

I hope that the jobs for some of these valentines items come back as I really hope these buildings dont become useless. At least I can make homer santa and still use santas village. lol
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited February 2013
    Wish she could talk.... For 90 and alll...
  • Joia478
    63 posts
    edited February 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Joia478 wrote:
    josh4908 wrote:
    Joia478 wrote:

No one but marge and homer are needed. Have you received credit for homer going to the flower shop? I really don't think marge is needed to prompt but maybe try storing Moe's? Maybe even try storing the flower shop

It looks like there was actually another quest involving Milhouse and Lisa getting ice cream that I needed to do first, its ongoing now.
  • mattmcshane
    427 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I had no interest in getting Shauna anyway, I haven't even seen the episode se was a central character in. No voice and no 1 or 4 hour tasks makes it a very easy decision. She's got to be the worst overall character purchase yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!