EA Forums - Banner

Anybody else predicting Feb 6th for the level 26 upgrade?

I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if ea wants to let valentines run its course then put it out.

Replies

• LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    i believe that a lot of stupid people will make a lot of atupid "add me" threads, and a lot of " how can i ulock..." and a lot of "level 26 add me only"

• hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited February 2013

I'll guess March 6 (after Valentine's event is over).
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013

february 31!!
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'd say half between the update and Valentine's day. They have to plug a scene about Lisa and Ralph beeing exs and Milhouse beeing jealous that they went out loll. For that reason, it cannot be after Valentine's day. well...I hope not! :?
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    It has to be before Feb 14th, they can't unlock Ralph after Valentine's Day. That would be silly.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:

february 31!!

Don't forget to include the Cupertino time as well :D
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i think they will do something for there bday as its coming up this month

[http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9244521.page#26780650]
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    i believe that a lot of stupid people will make a lot of stupid &quote:add me threads, and a lot of " how can i ulock..." and a lot of "level 26 add me only"

LeFreeze you crack me up :lol: just becareful of that EA amin floating about just incase ;) :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:
    i believe that a lot of stupid people will make a lot of stupid &quote:add me threads, and a lot of " how can i ulock..." and a lot of "level 26 add me only"

LeFreeze you crack me up :lol: just becareful of that EA amin floating about just incase ;) :twisted:

:P

i did not offend nobody... this will heappens in future only!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited February 2013
    I vote for before Valentine's Day, we will get an update.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have gathered all the information and I am presently triangulating the vectors and compressing the data down in order to express it as an exact date for the update. And the answer is...... yesterday. Mw-hurgn-whey.
    Oh, I forgot to er, carry the one.
    The only thing we're sure off is that Pi is exactly 3. Ha ha, mm-m hey hey.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    My guess is a min-update on or around Valentine's Day.

Some people already saw Level 26. And it had Ralph Wiggum. Given that the big Ralph episode was a Valentine's Day event that carried over into Presidents' Day (where his heart-broken performance in the school play won rave reviews), I predict that time frame for the update.

We'll still have hearts through the end of the month and my prognostication is that overall decorations will be the same. The mini-update will include Ralph, the Wiggum house and maybe the police car.

The bigger update will be in March.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    That's my birthday.

I hope EA gives me something nice for it, lol. Ralph will do.

People who got the update already confirmed they bought it. plus, they also need to get a gift, especially those who cant access their game. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!