EA Forums - Banner

2 questions re: monorail

So I took inventory of what pieces I got from the rail yard yesterday. Here's the count:

9 curve pieces
7 S pieces

My two questions are (1) Why does EA allow this and (2) Why are we OK with this?

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    its RNG its in Every mobile game to some extent then reason is the programmers are Lazy.
  • I just wish they would let us either move the monorail to Krustyland or some or all of our event pieces (i.e. Vegas, the western town & the latest world monuments) so we could actually enjoy them all. I've had to store my monorail for a while now because of the limit. We could build some awesome theme parks if they did.
  • There is a monorail thread at the top.
  • glamsalad wrote: »
    I just wish they would let us either move the monorail to Krustyland or some or all of our event pieces (i.e. Vegas, the western town & the latest world monuments) so we could actually enjoy them all. I've had to store my monorail for a while now because of the limit. We could build some awesome theme parks if they did.

I had to build my own within Springfield. It's got its own monorail as well.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Keep grinding away and eventually you'll have more pieces than you'll know what to do with. It's supposed to be a long term project like Squiport or Springfield Heights.
  • There was quite an outcry about this after the Monorail event. After many months of grinding a lot of people have a decent number of straight pieces and have their monorails complete. So OP you are certainly not alone in your angst. Having said that if they were going to change anything they would have a long time ago, so unfortunately this is looking like something of a lost cause...
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.