EA Forums - Banner

Lisa's Conquer The Eliminator task (spoiler)

Prev13456728
In case anybody is wondering what the possible prizes are.....
training dummy, bomb shelter, mini nuclear warhead, and 5 chain link fences. The mini nuclear warhead is the only thing worth saving, all the other junk can and should be sold immediately. This is similar to the rocket launcher task, where you will get junk most of the time, but every once in a while, you will get a mini nuclear warhead, which is worth 2.25% bonus

Replies

• ^^^ Awesome. Thanks mate!
  • Does it always give a prize, or is it a "bonus" like the rocket/cauldron?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • What does this task come with?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    What does this task come with?

Same. I have no idea what they are talking about. Must be something in my taskbook....or maybe with the costume we get for Lisa in the prize track?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    The Eliminator is the second to last prize in the mini event, so I assume that we will get the task with that or the last prize.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    The Eliminator is the second to last prize in the mini event, so I assume that we will get the task with that or the last prize.

The task with the eliminator is the last prize. It doesn't automatically come with the Eliminator or with Cadet Lisa.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • That's cool to know, thanks for the heads up!
  • From what I can read
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Does it always give a prize, or is it a "bonus" like the rocket/cauldron?

From what I've read on other sites, it looks like a prize each time.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    From what I can read
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Does it always give a prize, or is it a "bonus" like the rocket/cauldron?

From what I've read on other sites, it looks like a prize each time.

You will always get something, the key word being "something". Click the spoiler button if you really want to know the possibilities.
  • 12 hour task using Lisa. Got training dummy on first try
    Hate to lock up the character. Hope odds are good.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    Thanks for the info. I have Cadet Lisa doing this task now; nice to know there's a prize to follow.

Are there many premium costumes for Lisa? I seem to have lots of non-premium ones from various events and only Sacagawea Lisa premium which inconveniently doesn't have a 4hr task.
  • all the other junk can and should be sold immediately

While the non-warheads certainly don't have great monetary value, I don't think that necessarily makes them "junk". And they shouldn't necessarily be "sold immediately". Some people, for example, like to keep all their rocketship Ants signs just to keep track of how often they've received them.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    First prize-Training Dummy
    Second prize- chain link fences.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    I got a training dummy first too.
  • all the other junk can and should be sold immediately

While the non-warheads certainly don't have great monetary value, I don't think that necessarily makes them "junk". And they shouldn't necessarily be "sold immediately". Some people, for example, like to keep all their rocketship Ants signs just to keep track of how often they've received them.

It is junk and garbage. Like the Hail Ants signs, you can buy unlimited amounts of those items, at very low cost. I don't see why anybody should get sentimental about it, just sell that crap and move on. The goal is to collect the mini nuclear warhead, which will increase your multiplier.
  • I cycled Lisa's task about 20 times, and the only items I got were the ones in the original post. There for be more rare items, but I'm not sure. Maybe LPN could look through the files and give us a definitive answer. If anybody else out there got something​ different, let us know.
  • Hi there. Does anybody know what are the odds of getting the mini nuclear warhead?
  • kherrerat wrote: »
    Hi there. Does anybody know what are the odds of getting the mini nuclear warhead?

In my lifetime
    Chili game , 3 elders
    Rocket , 3 warheads

If odds are similar, it won't be good

Blackfloppydisk, how many warheads did you get for cycling it 20 times.
  • wadebear
    3953 posts Member
    Just finished my first round of this. In my 3 games I got a Training Dummy, a Training Dummy, and a Training Dummy
    I think I'm seeing a pattern here...
  • Main town: dummy, fence
    2nd town: dummy
    @LPNintendoITA Are you able to see what the odds of each prize is please?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS