EA Forums - Banner

Feature Request: Bonus indicator in inventory

redec69
185 posts Member
It would be nice if the inventory had some sort of indicator to let you know a given stored item has a bonus attached to it (to prompt me to find a place for them). I have lots of items stored, and often can't remember which ones have bonuses attached to them....something I've wanted for a while.

Actually an easier-to-navigate inventory would be nice too...even something as simple as actually ordering the items alphabetically with the ability to jump to a specific letter would suffice....as it is now if have to scroll for days to find any given item.

Replies

• Agreed, and...

While they're making changes how about....

The ability to sell all of a particular item?

Group frequently used items

Sell or delete useless garbage we've we have no use for. I'm thinking Lard Lads......

• Sell or delete useless garbage we've we have no use for. I'm thinking Lard Lads......

Start a lard lad farm. I did.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Selling limited/premium back for game money is wrong IMHO. We used to see lots of complaining about players selling things accidentally while tapping too fast, so I think going back isn't worth the headache.

Overhauling the inventory and having everything searchable and/or in a proper category would be ideal. An indicator or category for items with a bonus would also be great.

• Sell or delete useless garbage we've we have no use for. I'm thinking Lard Lads......

Naw, they're way to big for the return. Honestly we should have the ability to ditch anything we need from inventory. Put a confirmation prompt on it if you must, but remember you can't protect everyone from everything.

Naw, they're way to big for the return. Honestly we should have the ability to ditch anything we need from inventory. Put a confirmation prompt on it if you must, but remember you can't protect everyone from everything.

I was partially kidding. And I agree. I hate the fact that my inventory is so cluttered up with crap from events that I was forced to craft for one reason or another that I have simply chosen to just about stop crafting altogether to try to slow the problem down. Being able to get rid of it would be nothing short of a dream come true. OK maybe that was a little dramatic but you get the point.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I had this idea but never shared. My take is that it be a category, like premium is in the store. Maybe called bonus items.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.