EA Forums - Banner

Heart excess

Panich- wrote:
So with the Halloween and Christmas updates, I was scrambling just to get all the purchasable items (with alternate currency).

Since then, I've nearly maxed out on friends, and due to that, have about 400+ hearts currently, after buying all the stuff I want.

My question I guess, is do you just buy tons of valentines arches, ponds, etc, and put them in storage, or save the hearts in hope that they will give you some sorta bonus (like Christmas). I'd hate to see them all vanish for nothing like the treats at Halloween.

Thoughts?

Hang on to them Panich. Everything seems to be pointing to a part 2 of the Valentine's update.

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah keep hold of them, there may be more items to buy later on :-)
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I've also got a surplus, but Im storing them until the latter part of the promotion. If I see that there will be no exception made for those with an excess, I'll begin buying multiple versions of the limited time Valentine's items. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for the exception though. I could use some more donuts for hearts.
  • joeyransdell
    120 posts
    edited February 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    Hang on to them Panich. Everything seems to be pointing to a part 2 of the Valentine's update.

What is pointing towards a part 2?
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    Panich- wrote:
    So with the Halloween and Christmas updates, I was scrambling just to get all the purchasable items (with alternate currency).

Since then, I've nearly maxed out on friends, and due to that, have about 400+ hearts currently, after buying all the stuff I want.

My question I guess, is do you just buy tons of valentines arches, ponds, etc, and put them in storage, or save the hearts in hope that they will give you some sorta bonus (like Christmas). I'd hate to see them all vanish for nothing like the treats at Halloween.

Thoughts?

What you mean by part 2?
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    Dannesand wrote:
    What you mean by part 2?

We know for certain that Ralph is on his way (search lvl 26 glitch). It would make sense to introduce him around Valentine's day. Along with Ralph there are also more decoration to come, hopefully some will be available using our hearts...
  • Panich-
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ah ok. Thanks y'all. I thought the level 26 glitch would be post-valentines. To be safe though, I will hoard my hearts for the time being.

I just would cry manly tears if I wake up one day and get a "homer ate them" speech equivalent. :)
  • capnfatback
    71 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Dannesand wrote:
    What you mean by part 2?

We know for certain that Ralph is on his way (search lvl 26 glitch). It would make sense to introduce him around Valentine's day. Along with Ralph there are also more decoration to come, hopefully some will be available using our hearts...

I dunno. Doesn't the "bunny topiary" seem to imply Easter?
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    I dunno. Doesn't the "bunny topiary" seem to imply Easter?

I agree the bunny seem to be out of place but running a Valentine event without Ralph make no sense. Also new content usually come with a new level (it always has), there must be a good reason for keeping us waiting. The reason is Ralph. We know we already have Ralph+extras installed, all we need is the time trigger to go off.

I'm only guessing of course.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Yah. Hang on to them.... Worst case they disappear :mrgreen: .. But its not like you want 50 heart trees or choo choos..
    Is there anyone out there?
  • MayorMcCheez
    150 posts
    edited February 2013
    battyguy wrote:
    Yah. Hang on to them.... Worst case they disappear :mrgreen: .. But its not like you want 50 heart trees or choo choos..

Worst case, you spend them on Feb. 27. No sense in buying and storing them now if you have everything you want.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.