EA Forums - Banner

Is the game a little glitchier these days?

4KbSZ4al.jpg
nhO6OfCl.jpg

Nah, it's fine.

Replies

• itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    teamzap17 wrote:
    4KbSZ4al.jpg
    nhO6OfCl.jpg

Nah, it's fine.

Haha. Yes, I've seen more glitches lately. I posted one in the texture glitch topic earlier today. Lot more moonwalking, walking through buildings, etc. I crash once every other day or so now, so I'll take the glitches over the crashes (if I can't have it best both ways).
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    I can defo withstand the glitches to constant crashing that we was having over the xmas update :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I can defo withstand the glitches to constant crashing that we was having over the xmas update :(

Same. It makes you wonder why all of these glitches happen! Is the game just coded weirdly or is there an actual problem with the CPU that runs the severs itself?
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    teamzap17 wrote:
    4KbSZ4al.jpg
    nhO6OfCl.jpg

Nah, it's fine.

kN6p88X.png

It's seems great to me
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited February 2013
    I tend to believe it's because everyone is "friend-crazed" right now. Every time we get an update, the add-me threads go haywire and everyone goes ahead and maxes out. This tends to increase the instability.

Just a 'friendly' opinion
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    GldnMan wrote:
    I tend to believe it's because everyone is "friend-crazed" right now. Every time we get an update, the add-me threads go haywire and everyone goes ahead and maxes out. This tends to increase the instability.

Just a 'friendly' opinion

And a reason to decline your friend requests, just saying.
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited February 2013
    I would definitely rather the glitches over the crashing. Plus most of the glitches now are quite amusing at times, like when my wooded areas turned white.... should have taken a shot of it.
  • kittenmitz
    10 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, in the end it's more the crashes that are bugging me ~.~
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.