EA Forums - Banner

LGBT (Pride)

Prev1
Does anyone have a list of the LGBT items that have entered the game. The few things I am aware of is the she-she club, pride flag/sign, and cross dressed duff man. I'd personally would like to see more colorful characters in my Springfield. Are you wanting a mini-event/event sponsoring the LGBT community? The biggest thing I want is trans people. I found out the other judge is trans after she already passed through the store. So what do you think? Please be respectful...

Replies

• Pride items included Roscoe with the Ajax Steel Mill, the Rainbow Tree, Rainbow Flag, and Pride Billboard. Also the NPC Two-Nicorn returned for Pride. Lady Duff wasn't released with Pride 2015, but came with Tap Ball, so it's not considered a Pride item. Wiggum has one task (not related to Pride) (24 hour) - Go on a Stake Out, where he dresses as a woman:
    185?cb=20150119011606
  • bluntcard
    2264 posts Member
    The Burns ,Smithers nuclear plant towers are pink and gay. They also ride a bike together.
    That's Okay. It was worth it. See you soon.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    The Burns ,Smithers nuclear plant towers are pink and gay. They also ride a bike together.

That was valentine's and nothing to do with pride and neither does the bike task. That "pink" association is a stereotype, please stop reenforcing it.
  • bluntcard
    2264 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »

That was valentine's and nothing to do with pride and neither does the bike task. That "pink" association is a stereotype, please stop reenforcing it.

Calm down.

That's funny coming from someone who uses a modded game & cheats. I wouldn't criticize people if I was you.

You have been flagged and reported you POS.

Calm down.

Can't take honest criticism? You calm down.
  • bluntcard
    2264 posts Member

Calm down.

Can't take honest criticism? You calm down.

Are you just a trouble maker? The pink Valentines towers with heart shapes around Burns and Smithers aren't gay? You don't think that's intended to represent their gay relationship ( in the eyes of Smithers)? The game depicted their gay relationship with stereotypes, not me. Don't stone the messenger.

Please stop harassing me. Reported.
  • simp7fan
    2887 posts Member
    Let's all report each other. That's the LGBT spirit!

Smithers is gay. His love is gay and pink. I like pink yet I'm not gay. Saying "pink" is not a bad word. Ignoring the facts just to fit an agenda is the bad thing.

In before lock.
  • bluntcard
    2264 posts Member
    LOL, in before the lock.
  • I'm reporting myself, I'm just not sure why yet. But I will come up with something!
  • simp7fan
    2887 posts Member
    Not sure why the thread would be locked. It's off topic and pertaining to the game. How about trolling elsewhere @simp7fan

Hey, I agree about its relevancy (on topic, though). But, do you not see the fighting based on nothing? I didn't engage in that, just a comment. Please don't accuse me of trolling. Again, just stating the likelihood of a lock, but please take it as a warning to help the other members to chill and move on, yes.
  • I am straight and I like Pink donuts
  • I bought everything from the Pride 2015 event except the two-nicorn and that was only because I didn't have the donuts. I hope they have a Pride Event this year and bring back it back along with some fabulous new gay stuff! (and the cooling towers) It would be cool too if Lenny and Smithers finally accept it's not going to happen with Carl or Burns, get married and adopt an array of multi-cultural children.

They need to "come out" with a new pride flag. All of the other flags I have are standing up and flapping in the breeze but the pride flag just hangs there limp until you tap it.

And I have to wonder.... How do ~I~ not have the pink towers?!?!
  • I'm reporting myself, I'm just not sure why yet. But I will come up with something!

Thank you for the laugh! :D :D :D
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • bluntcard
    2264 posts Member
    I'm reporting myself, I'm just not sure why yet. But I will come up with something!

Thank you for the laugh! :D :D :D

Reported
  • bluntcard
    2264 posts Member
    LOL j/k I don't report people.
  • I'm reporting myself
    Lol
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!