Gil Deal/ Hellfish Bonanza Available Now

Prev13
barryriddl474
4814 posts Member
edited March 2017
I almost forgot. Check it out!

Replies

• Got it straight away :smile:
  • Is it worth it? Any bonus? I already have premium skins for abe and burns.. so i leaning towards no.
  • LP's most recent conform-o-meter post says no bonus for either Hellfish Deco. I'm still buying thanks to the good ol KEM farm
  • asiafinest wrote: »
    Is it worth it? Any bonus? I already have premium skins for abe and burns.. so i leaning towards no.

These are new skins hellfish military skins
  • JonOfMeans
    232 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Me too, Hellfish Abe is honoring fallen Hellfish as I write.
  • Uh oh. Declined it on the offering (needed a few more donuts first) and now can't find it in store anywhere.
  • It shouldn't be difficult to find; there's a large banner. Try the usual fixes like visiting Krustyland.
  • Uh oh. Declined it on the offering (needed a few more donuts first) and now can't find it in store anywhere.
    uw67Nsg.png

• klbowden2000
    18 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Went to get more donuts and the offer disappeared. Usual fix of going to Krustyland didn't work. No banner in the store either. Maybe it will appear later.
  • Anyone have pictures of them?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • sarahschel888
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Anyone have pictures of them?

Here you go
    mct9O3u.jpg

When tapped, the little crab comes out
    7gQWAHo.jpg
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

Here you go
    mct9O3u.jpg

7gQWAHo.jpg

Thank you.
    I think I'm going to pass on these. They do look cool and there from one of my favourite episodes but at the end of the day 190 donuts just seem a bit too much.
    Castiel19x wrote: »

Here you go
    mct9O3u.jpg

7gQWAHo.jpg

Thank you.
    I think I'm going to pass on these. They do look cool and there from one of my favourite episodes but at the end of the day 190 donuts just seem a bit too much.

It is too much, but I couldn't resist :blush:
  • If there was even one new character, this would have been an instant buy but I couldn't justify spending 190 on two skins and two decorations. It's a shame considering they could have made a whole event around the Hellfish. No Baron von Herzenberger?
  • AARONRTD
    1803 posts Member
    The tombstone slides back and forth
  • If there was even one new character, this would have been an instant buy but I couldn't justify spending 190 on two skins and two decorations. It's a shame considering they could have made a whole event around the Hellfish. No Baron von Herzenberger?

Something tells me there will be a whole event around this and these items and skins will make a return.
  • asiafinest wrote: »
    Is it worth it? Any bonus? I already have premium skins for abe and burns.. so i leaning towards no.
    If there was even one new character, this would have been an instant buy but I couldn't justify spending 190 on two skins and two decorations. It's a shame considering they could have made a whole event around the Hellfish. No Baron von Herzenberger?

This is why you're not Hellfish material...

• I feel so bad for passing on this one
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP

Something tells me there will be a whole event around this and these items and skins will make a return.

Saying this has gotten me thinking into getting this item now :D
    If there was even one new character, this would have been an instant buy but I couldn't justify spending 190 on two skins and two decorations. It's a shame considering they could have made a whole event around the Hellfish. No Baron von Herzenberger?

Saying this has gotten me thinking into getting this item now :D

Buy! Buy! Buy! ^^