EA Forums - Banner

Where is that creepy little gnome???

I let him out right after the event, and have no idea where he's hiding. If I tap his box, I can hear his evil laugh.

Replies

• >:) >:) >:) .....
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    He's always on a road. You should be able to find him if you hide non-road in build mode.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    shawn59736 wrote: »
    I let him out right after the event, and have no idea where he's hiding. If I tap his box, I can hear his evil laugh.
    Good luck in finding him, took me two weeks to recapture the gnome.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I've still not found mine
  • only have seen mine 1 time since Holiday event, now i can't find my new Leprechaun :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Sheesh, I'm not letting mine out ever!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I prefer for mine to be free. Nothing should be trapped in that little box. When I do find him or he just reappears in the box, I let him go again.
  • I accidentally tapped the box, not knowing I was letting him out. Took me a month to find the little bugger. He is now resting comfortably in my storage, and I have no trouble at all finding him.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • slayer59a393
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    When you say road. Do you mean the black road? As pretty much all of my towns roads are the halloween 40 donut one. And i can't find him :/

Edit: Nevermind i FINALLY found him. On the small bit of original road :)
  • Missing for 8 days and counting. Has he befouled the water supply in that time? Probably.
  • Still can't see him. I've hid everything apart from roads and characters and still no joy. This little bugger is hard to find. Anyone got tips apart from hiding things?
  • If you let him out in a friends town, does that actually let him out in their town?
  • While I was searching for him I had David Bowie's laughing gnome song stuck in my head. Oh and I thought I'd share this pic

IwO0kdv.jpg

:lol:
  • Why oh why did I just read that, now I've got the song stuck in my head too
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • Chant it while looking for the gnome!!!!! Little bugger came right out sleeping on a main road corner while I was singing it!
    Still giggling and let him right back out!
    @HomerND84 that was evil in artistry posting!!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I let mine out a week before the tourist event started. I still haven't found him. I think he is hiding in Other Springfield.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    I like him. Happy tapping
  • He might be hiding with Maurice. I got everything in the last event and I've never seen that mule in my Springfield.