EA Forums - Banner

overpriced furniture....

Prev1
so i gave my husband the garage to be his man cave...but now i want a room i can call my own...so i already have my computer in the front room but i want to add more furniture cause its pretty bare....so i want to get a couch for the room....well thinking about it, i was like why dont i just move the couch from the den into there and i buy my husband and i some chairs for the den....but looking online...it looks like its more cheaper to just buy another couch in there...Why on earth is half a couch more expensive than a whole one?????????????
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• Because it takes time to cut material out of the middle of a couch and put it back together?! :D
  • Because it takes time to cut material out of the middle of a couch and put it back together?! :D

lol is that what it is...well than i should just turn the couch into two chairs and sell it high priced huh lol
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I don't have answer... if that's okay. You could try used furniture. Second hand and consignment stores. I've never bought new furniture in my life or my parents' lives. ;)

I like your man cave comment. And your woman cave? What would you call it? Is this a new trend? I've heard of man caves before. I don't have one of my own, but hopefully not too long from now.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    Rhi - I think you should forget the furniture and construct the room out of pillows and blankets... you could refer to it as a fort of some sort... ;)

:)
  • suetopia wrote: »
    Rhi - I think you should forget the furniture and construct the room out of pillows and blankets... you could refer to it as a fort of some sort... ;)

Don't forget the hats and feather boas :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    suetopia wrote: »

Of course - how silly of me! Fancy hats and feather boas are a must! :grin:

What if Rhi comes back and doesn't like what we've done with her room? Oh never mind. She's doing laundry. :D
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited March 2017

What if Rhi comes back and doesn't like what we've done with her room? Oh never mind. She's doing laundry. :D

:grin:

I have a feeling she'll love it :)

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Make sure the boas are pink.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Make sure the boas are pink.

Black would be a safer bet for rhi lol
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Black and glitter, at least?
  • glitter would get in my husbands eyes...it always do...when i was working at the craft store i would be glitter everything...so i think glitter would be a bad idea...how about black and pink....and i would prefer a pillow fort...but monkey would never leave my front room 0_0
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I want a monkey! Lol
  • not sure if you want this one...she back talks all the time and brings glittery things with pink puffs....
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    glitter would get in my husbands eyes...it always do...when i was working at the craft store i would be glitter everything...so i think glitter would be a bad idea...how about black and pink....and i would prefer a pillow fort...but monkey would never leave my front room 0_0

I knew you would :grin:

;)

*hugs*

glitter would get in my husbands eyes...it always do...when i was working at the craft store i would be glitter everything...so i think glitter would be a bad idea...how about black and pink....and i would prefer a pillow fort...but monkey would never leave my front room 0_0

I knew you would :grin:

;)

*hugs*

*hugs* sue!!!
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    not sure if you want this one...she back talks all the time and brings glittery things with pink puffs....
    I guess not. I realized that I already have a monkey. He's always on my back. At least his laugh is pleasant.
  • 1t501v.jpg
    Hey Rhi! @suetopia and I finished your room. I hope you like. I tried to talk Sue into leaving a puppy, but well...you know.
  • ohhh ive seen this before where the cat in the picture comes with the furniture...!! 0_0 but i like it!!
  • Needs more cats. >:)
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh