EA Forums - Banner

Sports in Springfield

Not sure about you guys, but my Springfield has a baseball stadium, a coliseum, a basketball stadium, another arena, a sumo stadium, a tap ball field, a make shift football stadium, and to top it off, a half pipe. So I'm wondering, who is playing in all these venues???

Replies

• JJR2112
    426 posts Member
    The Atoms, the Isotopes, the Ice–O–Topes, Springfield Excitement, Drederick Tatum… Springfield is Meca for the sports fan ;)
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    The Atoms, the Isotopes, the Ice–O–Topes, Springfield Excitement, Drederick Tatum… Springfield is Meca for the sports fan ;)

Yeah THIS!

do you even watch this show? :|

• JJR2112 wrote: »

Yeah THIS!

do you even watch this show? :|

It was less a question than a commentary on how such a small town has all these sports venues in it.
  • I'd always thought that we got all the sporting venues due to Quimby taking backhanders from various construction firms etc.
  • I'd always thought that we got all the sporting venues due to Quimby taking backhanders from various construction firms etc.

I'm sure Fat Tony had a hand in it too. :D
  • I have a surplus of tennis courts too. Maybe EA are trying to encourage people to get sporty through this game?
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Every one loves sports don't they?
    Except my wife who is a big fan of Simpsons tapped out.
    I'm a huge sports fan.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Don't forget the racetrack and the dog track. Now we also have the soccer and bb half court. Oh and one of my neighboureenos also has made a Wimbledon tennis area.
    Oooooo and putt putt golf!!!
    While I sit on my couch and play TSTO lol :p
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I don't have alot of sporting venues in my town except for the ones we got for free because I don't care much about sports. I wish my cable tv provider was as considerate. I get charged every month for sports programming that I never watch. :s
  • The sport sector in my game is the largest. With so many huge sport venues. The Halloween is second place.