EA Forums - Banner

cannot connect to servers

Many users haven't been able to connect for the past five to six days. Smething to do with the lv 26 update.

Replies

• mtj37
    6 posts
    edited February 2013
    2 days that i cannot connect. The game always crash after login screen :(
    What can i do?
  • cuddle310
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mine was working all day then tonight it suddenly won't let me connect don't know what's up with that.
  • paolojorge739
    6 posts
    edited February 2013
    Iv not been able to connect to origin for the last few days but hasn't affected gameplay so far except I can't invite friends now, can only accept invites.
    On that note... Add me :)
    Paolojorge739
  • tsetan
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    I can't connect to the game last two weeks after update! I tried to connect it with my iphone 5 and iPad 3 but it can't! Very upset!!!!!!!!
  • redfox7772
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    Me too, last 2 days it always says that it's impossibile to connetc to the server
  • 85acid
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm having the same problem a couple of days back I got a update it showed me I was lvl 26 and gave me a donut. wigans house withe Ralph Was available it then kicked me out and I haven't been able to sign back in.wishe you guys would sort this out I'm missing out on hundreds of hearts
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah 7 days for me since I got level 26 and crashed, not been able to access since, hopefully the next update will fix it, no idea when that is released tho
  • jaykreizer
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I had the same problem. After 3 days without being able to connect I deleted the game and reinstalled it.

Now it works fine.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I've tried that, it didn't work for me :-(
  • redfox7772
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    jaykreizer wrote:
    I had the same problem. After 3 days without being able to connect I deleted the game and reinstalled it.

Now it works fine.

Ty :O it worked for me :D
    too bad that i lost almost a week without getting valentines lol. I hope to finish the quest in time...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.